+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Negima

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Negima

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I love this perverted writer and hes the one that made love hina who loves this anime or manga because i love both what did you think about this story i thought it was very good loved and one of the best animes ever what did you think.
    For some reason, I always feel a bit guilty reading Negima. Probably seeing up all those girls' skirts . . .

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I dont and there anime gulity it sounds like you think there real and it does not show any thing so let me say this what.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    My libary only has 1-13.Hmmmmm i'll have to look for 14 cause i dont feel like waiting.
    i think my library has 14... but as you know, it would be impossible to get ahold of.

ive thought about buying one or two volumes of manga a week once i get a steady job. maybe then ill finally get them...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

well you can get them at barnes and noble or borders those well probaly be the best place to get them.

Thanks

i was thinking of WaldenBooks, theres one in my mall....

Thanks

What are walden books first of all and have you read this manga or seen its anime.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    What are walden books first of all and have you read this manga or seen its anime.
    it is like f.y.e. or radio shack for books. and like ive said before, ive seen the ANIME

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Negima

Wow 1-13, i left of on the 9th book.
    it's just how a good Manga should be, cause it's not too overly flavors by the hentai, (but it's really just mild ecchi) but it's not to boring either, and it has great fighting scenes . I'm on episode 2 of the show.

Negi himself is a great character, Ken too his time making him.
    the only thing i don't like in the show is the little critter's voice and that song they have done

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast