Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Neon-Genisis Evangelion

Newbie neongenisis-fan101 may be famous one day neongenisis-fan101 may be famous one day neongenisis-fan101's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Neon-Genisis Evangelion

Hey everyone, do you watch evangelion?! well if you do then im the perfect person to talk to i have most of the books episodes and im still watching it on tv. all my friendSz get annoyed bc when i start talking about it i never stop. lol. plz stop me if i dont stop and it annoys you.. lol
    wats up? im krissie & i luv neon genisis evangelion.. its summer now so i watch it lyk every night. well.. im super hyper & i luv making friends so hey everybody!!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Neon-Genisis Evangelion

i watch Evangelion.......... i have the platinum collection and the two movies....i don't have the books though.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie neongenisis-fan101 may be famous one day neongenisis-fan101 may be famous one day neongenisis-fan101's Avatar
    Thanks

kul i just cant get enough of it !! ^-^
    wats up? im krissie & i luv neon genisis evangelion.. its summer now so i watch it lyk every night. well.. im super hyper & i luv making friends so hey everybody!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I havent had the chance to watch the movies yet...T_T

I bought the series as the box a while back and I finally had the chance to watch all the episodes. You just gotta love Eva.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

its awsomme though. i have some iconSz of auska and rei.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've heard that the moive gives you a better understanding of the story for the entire series and more....

...icons of Rei and Asuka huh? I dont have any Eva items on my PC or anything...I "was" gonna buy the figures of Rei and Asuka but by the time I got the cash for it they were sold out...it was on clearence for like $20 for both too...T_T
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I rented the movie " Neon Genesis-The End of Evangalion"

Thanks

MARK your spoilers! +Hassun+

oh well last night i watched it and it explained everything like how it all started when ikari started dating shinji's mom and kaji and misato started dating and they broke up. and then i think someone shot shinji's mom.. well rei got strangled (i dont know why shes still alive lol)
    Last edited by Hassun; Jun 14, 2006 at 03:00 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast