+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: New Adult Swim Anime (Code Geass)

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

New Adult Swim Anime (Code Geass)

There is a new anime on adult swim after Death Note. I'm not sure what its called though, but it looks pretty sweet. Its kind of a combination of gundam, any anime with superpowers, and IGXP.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Newbie Serena500 is off to a good start Serena500's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Adult Swim Anime

the name is called Code Gess! (prononced: Gease) it looks really cool. did you watch it?
    The battle of the best ninja..who will rise to the top? Maybe Sasuke. Maybe Naruto.
    Thanks to ryomakurosaki for the sig ^^

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched it! It was awesome! The girl that came out of the containment pod was really cute. I didn't even see the first few minutes because I didn't know it was on and changed the channel. So when I turned back to it, I watched it and I was completely lost! I hope they have a rerun of it!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been waiting for this to come to the US for a good while now, and i dont think i'll be dissapointed.

the characters are very Gundam-SEED esque, dont you think?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

So what's it about? it a mecha anime? please yall say no cuz so far the only mecha anime i've EVER liked was Neon Genesis Evengelion and Eureka Seven....

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie Serena500 is off to a good start Serena500's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yinyangAio1 View Post
    I watched it! It was awesome! The girl that came out of the containment pod was really cute. I didn't even see the first few minutes because I didn't know it was on and changed the channel. So when I turned back to it, I watched it and I was completely lost! I hope they have a rerun of it!
    wait a sec what containment pod. i didnt see it so tell me.
    The battle of the best ninja..who will rise to the top? Maybe Sasuke. Maybe Naruto.
    Thanks to ryomakurosaki for the sig ^^

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    So what's it about? it a mecha anime? please yall say no cuz so far the only mecha anime i've EVER liked was Neon Genesis Evengelion and Eureka Seven....
    You never herd of gundam ?! ( because its almost like that ) where have you been under a rock ? Link : Code Geass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway i have herd a few good things about this, and i hope they will keep it on till the end and not cut it off half way like they seem to do allot.I know ill be checking it out when it first comes on to Adult Swim.

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    the characters are very Gundam-SEED esque, dont you think?
    Yes very thought it was Seed the first time i seen a preview of it.The characters in it look to much alike to the ones in Gundam Seed IMO.They must have gotten lazy with the character design for this..
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

|: Woah, all of you really don't know that much about Code Geass* (not 'Gess' P: )?

I'm like obsessed with it. Not only am I finished with the first season, but I'm watching the new releases of R2 (aka: second season).

X3 Anyway, here's loads of info:

Quote Originally Posted by =D Thanks Wikipedia! You saved the day. :'D
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ, Kōdo Giasu: Hangyaku no Rurūshu?) is an anime television series, created by Sunrise. Directed by Gorō Taniguchi and written by Ichirō Ōkouchi, both of whom had earlier worked on another Sunrise series, the acclaimed Planetes, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion features original character designs by the all-female mangaka group, Clamp.

The first season of the series premiered across Japan on MBS from October 5, 2006, and concluded its run on July 28, 2007; spanning 25 episodes. A second season and sequel to the series, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2, premiered on MBS and TBS on April 6, 2008.

Plot Summary:
    On August 10, 2010, a.t.b., the Holy Empire of Britannia overpowered Japanese forces and conquered the country with their robotic weapons, the Knightmare Frames, in less than a month. In the aftermath of Britannia's invasion, Japan lost its freedom and rights and was renamed Area 11. The Japanese people, renamed as "Elevens", were forced to survive in ghettos, while Britannians lived in first-class settlements. Rebel elements persisted, however, as pockets of Japanese organizations who struggled against the Empire for the independence of Japan.

After his father, the Emperor of Britannia, ordered the assassination of his mother, an attack which also left his sister crippled, the young prince named Lelouch vowed to destroy Britannia. Seven years later, living in Area 11, he encounters a mysterious girl who gives him the power of Geass. With it, he finally has the power that he needs to defeat Britannia and fulfill his two wishes: to seek revenge for his mother and to construct a world in which his beloved sister can live happily.
    B] It's better than it sounds. - ._. and I just realized that koga23 had already linked. XD; oh well. If you're too lazy to click it, then.

83 So yeaahh!! <3<3<3<3<3<3 the show. Recommend to anyone. I guarantee you'll love it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Serena500
    wait a sec what containment pod. i didnt see it so tell me.
     click to show spoiler

ಥ__ಥ

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinlilly For This Useful Post:

Haruko Haruhara (Apr 28, 2008), Serena500 (Apr 29, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast