+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: New Adult Swim Anime (Code Geass)

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Adult Swim Anime (Code Geass)

Actually...I checked to see whom put the games out and it turns out to be: Bandai Entertainment/NAMCO BANDAI!! So personally I think that there is a rather good chance that the games may hit the shelves in the US. C'mon, the "Eureka 7" games made it over so why wouldnt "Code Geass"!?

I'm rather looking forward to the PS2, PSP version as its slightly more "original", the DS version just follows the main story line of the entire first season. In the DS version it seems that you play as Lelouch/Zero and other characters such as Kallen so you'll be seeing the story from their perspective. Now the PS2, PSP version, "Lost Colors"...the main character has amnesia and wanders into the Ashford Academy in which he/she meets Lelouch and the other characters such as Shirley and Milley. To add: As I stated before, each version has its own original scenario thats available only in the games. To add even more I've found out that the games feature some new original Knightmare frames...kick @$$.

Code Geass Homepage- Games (JP)

Code Geass Games Homepage (JP)

...sorry ok!? The games arent out here yet so you're gonna have to deal with the Japanese pages. ^^; Still, even though "IF" theres a chance that the games are coming to the states I believe that it is going to be a while...they have yet to set a date for the DVDs, a shame it is.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay I was wrong but we'll just have to see how good they are when they do come
    to the U.S. and yes I thought of Eureka7 and how they came to the U.S. but you
    never know.

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

I KNEW IT WAS BANDAI.

I was thinking to myself and trying to recall what the box looked like but I wasn't 100&#37; sure. X3 But I'm glad that they're doing it. I'm still gonna buy it when it hits the shelves. WOO! <3

ಥ__ಥ

Newbie EmotasticBarbie666 is off to a good start EmotasticBarbie666's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehe I love Code Geass!!! ^0^ I was hooked onto it as soon as it came on...mostly because of Lelouch! But that's different! hehe
    Well, you know what????
    RAWR!!!!!!!!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Another week, another episode of Code Geass. Episode 6, "The Stolen Mask" is one of the very few "comical" episodes of the entire first season. Its got a overall "fun" mood for the majority of the episode, something that we will rarely see as the series progresses.

:Brief Summary:
    The episode starts off with Suzaku being enrolled into the Ashford Academy, and in Lelouch's class to add. Everyone is immediately uncomfortable about the fact of having an "Eleven" in their class, even if he is an "Honorary Britannian" and dropped of his charges of Clovis' murder. Lelouch and Nunally are the only ones in the Academy that Suzaku feels comfortable being together with as they've spent their childhood together. But Suzaku being the "nice" guy he is, he puts Lelouch's secret of being royalty before their friendship, so they pretend not to know each other during school.

Now that we've got the depressing part of the episode out of the way lets move onto the comical part. The mask of ZERO is stolen, by a cat!! (The cat that Suzaku and Euphy helped in the previous episode to add) Lelouch's reaction of when he sees the cat with the mask on was pure gold, this is about the only time you see him like that. The cat runs off with the mask, putting all of Lelouch's plans in grave danger...imagine how devastating it would've been to have everything come apart due to a CAT!!! The cat runs off around the campus and Lelouch had no choice but to use his Geass on whomever witnessed the cat run by...what a waste. But to make matters worse Milly gets ahold of the news that the cat has run off with "something important" that belongs to Lelouch, which gave her the crazy idea to start an academy wide cat hunt. As a prize, she offered the clubs extra budget and to the individuals: A kiss from any of the student council members of chocie. This led to trouble for Karen...I guess technically she belongs to the council now and that she apparently had a HUGE fan base. To bring the hunt to an end the cat gets up to the bell tower and up onto the roof in where Suzaku and Lelouch were the two individuals up there. I dont know if it was done intentionally or not but Lelouch began to slip down the roof where in which Suzaku went and saved his life, during the event the mask fell off the cat's head and down to the other end of the roof unseen except by Lelouch. Saving Lelouch got Suzaku some respect from all the students of the academy...probably except Nina. Overall a happy ending.

:Bit of my personal thoughts from this episode:
    This is also where I've started to dislike Nina. She's quite racist when it comes to the "Elevens". She keeps away just because of the fact that they're "Elevens". I dont know if there were any prior events that led her to become like this, to my knowledge there hasnt been any mention of such event. (and I've seen all the episodes up to episode 8 of R2)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

:3 I'm glad you're taking the time to write those, Shinku.

Nina is just... so pointless. But I have a feeling that in later episodes of R2, she'll play a larger part. But for the first season, she was just there for a wtf moment. XD

.__. I had no choice but to think about that moment again and I'm sad I have that stuck in my head now. -__-'

MOVING ON, :I Nina seems like a conformist, right? I think that's why she's anti-Eleven. Besides, anything Euphie did, Nina would follow. And I hope that's not too much of a spoiler to need spoiler tags. Anywho, I think later she might change her view on things.

ಥ__ಥ

Newbie EmotasticBarbie666 is off to a good start EmotasticBarbie666's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved that episode!! It was so funny! <33 hehe!!
    Well, you know what????
    RAWR!!!!!!!!!!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm keeping up with the second round as well ,this anime is a very good one ,i hadn't watched a one that good for a long while now ,it's good to see a lot fans of it around ,lol.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast