+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: New Adult Swim Anime (Code Geass)

Newbie uraharrafan296 is off to a good start uraharrafan296's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Adult Swim Anime (Code Geass)

code geass is a smart thriller much like deathnote in the sense that it is about a single person with a dream to change the world with a supernatural power and avoiding the authorities

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

I gotta say, I like the Black Knights costumes as well as Zero's. Knights, this person
    must love chess or shogi, and that might explain why Knightmares are spelt like Knight.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm gonna keep things short again as I'm tired (again) due to work, blah-blah-blah...

Stage 9:Refrain
    The episode is a Kallen focused epiosde and focuses on Kallen's heritage early on in the episode and the later half is basically a series of events that strengthens her conviction of being in the Black Knights under ZERO...short enough right? I must apologize for the lack of effort but work has me busy and I've been spending my free time getting caught up with other animes like BLEACH and Code Geass R2.

:My personal thoughts and stuff on the episode:
    I was fairly happy with the ep overall, I'm a Kallen fan so...but other than that I dont see anything too worthwhile that popped out in the episode worth mentioning. Well, if anything than I must point out that Kallen was piloting the "Burai" when they attacked the warehouse. (The Japanese dead copy of the Glasgow, just with a modified head design...supposedly) Atleast I think it was...too lazy to go back and check right now.

Other than that I've supposedly found the release date for the Vol.1 of the "Code Geass" DVD. It seems that it will be August 5th, 2008. Still seems a bit far off than expected...hopefully it will be worth it. I've found a couple sites claiming that the release date is in late July but the majority pointed to August 5th. Time to start saving up your cash as it seems there will be a Limited Edition box version with CDs and other goods. Honestly, I dont recommend checking for updates on Bandai Entertainment's Homepages as they rarely update them, sad and pathetic in a sense.

~Keep enjoying Geass (If you're just giving it a quick look over I recommend that you stick with it til ep.10, which is the next episode)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Fraknly the episode bored me alittle hopefuly this saturdays one will be better
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cojoe5 View Post
    Fraknly the episode bored me alittle hopefuly this saturdays one will be better
    Don't worry ,it's much more better the 9th episode has no main incidents that's why it seems too normal for the viewer who expects only much more better than it's already are ,and really it's much more better with each episode ahead.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, as I said in my last post Stage 9 was basically focused on Karen and its main focus was to give Karen a reason to fight as a member of the Black Knights. If you take that away than its basically a filler episode.

Now than, onto the latest episode:

Stage 10:Guren Dances

The Black Knights are growing as an organization and it is receiving the support of the Japanese/Eleven public, people are lining up to join the organization...including some Britannians such as Deathald. ZERO also comes upon information that Cornelia's forces are going to commence an attack onto the supposed location of the Japan Liberation Front's Headquarters. Using the Knightmares "Burai" and the "Guren Type-2" that they've received from Kyoto, possibly the largest anti-Britannian group in Japan, ZERO and the Black Knights head out to settle matters with Cornelia's forces. Karen whom is the pilot of the Guren had no problem dispatching enemy forces, including our little friend "Orange"...err, I mean Jeremiah. Cornelia's force becomes isolated and....*to be continued to the next Stage*

My Personal Thoughts and Stuff on the episode
    Uh, finally one of my favorite episode has aired. Not much I can say on the episode as everything in it was self-explanatory. I just love seeing the Guren in action...I guess I can throw out the note that the Guren's maneuverability is about 1.6 times of that of the Sutherland's. (the Knightmares piloted by the common Britannian soldiers, the Gloucester is a higher spec model and is piloted by higher ranking soldiers like Dalton, Gilford, and Cornelia)

Again, sorry for the slightly late update, but I was watching Turn 12 of Code Geass R2, the best comical episode yet. (Rather the first comical episode of R2 really....) But although it was 90&#37; comical the last couple minutes brought a huge shock...but we'll all find that out later...in about 27 more weeks assuming [adult swim] airs R2 and does so without any time in between.

Note: A bit more info on the DVD that I found while skimming through the web. Apparently the first DVD is a 3-disc set so it will feature the first 9 episodes, seems like this is the new trend of DVD releases I've been seeing recently like in "AQUARION" and the upcoming release of "Gurren Laggan". There is also going to be a Limited Edition box along with a standard edition, surprise eh? Start saving up cuz it will probably cost us anywhere in the $60+ range.
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Jun 29, 2008 at 03:25 PM. Reason: adding note
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie lawnboy978 is off to a good start lawnboy978's Avatar
    Thanks

i love this anime. im already waiting for the next episode to come out next week.
    <~"Turn on, Tune in, Drop out."~>

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

ok now this weeks episode was bad a$$ and really cool it was like a giant chess game but this time Zero Lost.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast