+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: New Adult Swim Anime (Code Geass)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Adult Swim Anime (Code Geass)

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Actually, it is speed 'Code Geass', and here's the Bandai Entertainment Website for this series...
    Code Geass: Bandai Entertainment Website
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, this looks pretty cool. but it practically screams I AM A RIP OFF GUNDAM, LAUGH AT ME!

not that that isn't a good thing =P
    I worship gundam, every series

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw a commercial saying it was coming on and just a few hours before that I read
    comments from a different website of people saying they love the series and the show is
    incredible. So it peeked my curiosity and I gotta say so far I like it. Oh, also if your
    wondering no I've never seen Gundam but I have watched Eureka 7 and Neon Genesis
    Evangelion.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Adult Swim Anime

Yes, yes, we're all excited about the new anime on [adult swim] and I must say that it was worth the wait. Code Geass seems to have everything that an otaku can ask for: Giant Robots, Cute Girls, Guys that look like girls, a nice story, blah-blah-blah. As Koga already posted the Wiki link I guess I'll put up the HP that Bandai Entertainment put up...although as of right now its kinda lacking. ^^;

Code Geass

On my personal thought I find things to be quite ironic in this series right off the bat. Lelouch is a Britanian yet he stands up for the rights of the Elevens er, I mean the Japanese and his childhood friend Suzaku is Japanese yet he fights for the Britanian...hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    I have been waiting for this to come to the US for a good while now, and i dont think i'll be dissapointed.

the characters are very Gundam-SEED esque, dont you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    ...Yes very thought it was Seed the first time i seen a preview of it.The characters in it look to much alike to the ones in Gundam Seed IMO.They must have gotten lazy with the character design for this..
    Thats because the character design for both series were done by Kimura Takahiro.(click to go to his Wiki info)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes i dont like when they have the same same art you know if its the same person who draws the pictures cool but if they are drawing the same chars as the last season they did lame and it looks good.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Thats because the character design for both series were done by Kimura Takahiro.(click to go to his Wiki info)
    Even so they could have gone for a little diffrent look on Code Geass.Half of the characters in it look the same as there Seed counterparts almost gives the feel of you already seen it lol...
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Even so they could have gone for a little diffrent look on Code Geass.Half of the characters in it look the same as there Seed counterparts almost gives the feel of you already seen it lol...
    Actually, the main character designs are much closer to 'xxxHolic' and 'Tsubasa', because the 'Code Geass' characters were actually created by the Manga artist team known as CLAMP, (and I believe this was the first time they did the designs for someone else's non-CLAMP work...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    Wow, this looks pretty cool. but it practically screams I AM A RIP OFF GUNDAM, LAUGH AT ME!

not that that isn't a good thing =P
    I worship gundam, every series
    Naw, I think it's more of a Death Note/Gundam rip. :B

>; but an amazingly awesome rip.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    I saw a commercial saying it was coming on and just a few hours before that I read
    comments from a different website of people saying they love the series and the show is
    incredible. So it peeked my curiosity and I gotta say so far I like it. Oh, also if your
    wondering no I've never seen Gundam but I have watched Eureka 7 and Neon Genesis
    Evangelion.
    I think it's like a mixture of Death Note and just a bunch of cool mechas, lol. The mechas in Eureka 7 and Neon Genesis Evangelion are similar in the way that they're literally a part of the pilot. That's not necessarily how it is in Code Geass. Though there are the special mechas that only certain people can pilot, of course.

ಥ__ಥ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast