+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: New Adult Swim Anime (Code Geass)

Newbie animecollector1984 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: New Adult Swim Anime (Code Geass)

I really like the show Code Geass. It sometimes sad, funny, and action packed. My favorite character in show is Kallen because she have very cool mecha. I also watch it with my bro.

Newbie lilkittykat13 is off to a good start lilkittykat13's Avatar
    Thanks

i know i just can't believe umphie whould say something like that and cc was just too much when she went: "pizza...." i lost it when i saw that as avatar i thought something bad had happend and then i lost it.
    "I'd Just be the Catcher in the Rye all day long."~Holden Claufield from The Catcher in the Rye

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

It's already finished in Japan the last episode was aired one week ago ... This is for me one of the best shows ever ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

As soon as i read an article on code geass in anime insider, i think this was during the summer, i fell in love with the anime instantly. now that i think about it does remind me of death note. i love any animes with anti-heroes and robots. i have a question which side would you rather be on the elevens(japanese),or a britannian? i would probably be on the japanese. i cant stand the opression the britannian applies to the japanese.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Newbie xBrooDxDragon is off to a good start
    Thanks

I've heard of it and have seen it. It is a great show if I say so myself. It is also one of my favorite shows so i hope they keep it going.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I guess I should come back and participate in this thread again...so where are we now...ah, episode 22: "Bloodstained Euphie"

Probably the most shocking and event turning episode of the first season, possibly the key event of the ENTIRE series. The event of this episode led to the events that took place in "Code Geass R2" so...

If anyone missed it (Mainly due to the moved air time) than the gist of the episode was:
     click to show spoiler

So now we're left with only 3 (or maybe 2, episode 24+25 aired consecutively in Japan so...) more episodes of the first season. Hopefully [adult swim] will be able to move right into "Code Geass R2", which I hope they do as for the people that havent watched it yet will be tortured during the wait...they ended the first season in a manner that would (or rather DID) drive fans crazy.

~To all the Code Geass fans I wish happy viewing I know I enjoyed Code Geass...although I'm a little sad that its over now. (R2 finished airing its final episode last weekend in Japan) Now what do I have left to look forward to on my weekends?
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie lilkittykat13 is off to a good start lilkittykat13's Avatar
    Thanks

thnx a bunch i just can't believe lulu might have to kill emuphie. so sad and you thought they were on the same page about everything.
    "I'd Just be the Catcher in the Rye all day long."~Holden Claufield from The Catcher in the Rye

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Well what puzzles me is how alike it is to animes like the gundam saga,zoids or even a ghost in the shell feel to it but i get for a spin off of it its not to bad. The lulu twist got me abit surprized too it didn't add up to me at first.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast