+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: New Adult Swim Anime (Code Geass)

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Adult Swim Anime (Code Geass)

I saw it and was impressed. This Lelouche strikes me as bein' a very meticulous and dark character, especially after his deal wit that girl (which, I haveta agree wit Cinlilly, kinda reminds me of Deathnote). Of course, this is only the first episode and I can' wait ta c how this show's story and characters progress. I'm real interested in Lelouche's mech that he pilots in the openin' sequence. I'd like ta c how it performs when he gets a chance ta pilot it for the first time.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

For probably the only person on this forum that's seen the entire first season, I just have to say it's really hard to just sit here nicely, lol. But I'm really glad you enjoyed the show. x3 Everyone does!

I seriously haven't met anyone who doesn't like it yet. :I S'actually sorta scary and maybe even a little intimidating for the other animes out there. XD

Keep watching, it gets better. >D

ಥ__ಥ

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cinlilly View Post
    I seriously haven't met anyone who doesn't like it yet. :I S'actually sorta scary and maybe even a little intimidating for the other animes out there. XD

Keep watching, it gets better. >D
    Agreed. It gets very scary. This isn't one that you should let your little brother or sister watch. Anti-Hero shows are becoming very popular.

If the series didn't have the "super power" element, yes it would just be a ripoff of Gundam and wouldn't be too interesting at all. I'm interested in the second season and hoping it doesn't rip the entire series apart.

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

i liked it when i saw it the power of geass the girl gave him kind of reminded me of the powers that the death note uses thats just my own personal view but i can't wait to get more into the show it looks awsome

hot feets for dat azz

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

ive known it was comming on [as] for a while, and so i havent read into it (as, for the most part, i abor spoilers)

i just hope LeLuche doesnt turn out to be a "Light Yagami" and require my hatred

i have, however, seen the lancelot, and it looks awesome.

now that i think about it, i did know that CLAMP designed the characters

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zatch bell View Post
    i liked it when i saw it the power of geass the girl gave him kind of reminded me of the powers that the death note uses thats just my own personal view but i can't wait to get more into the show it looks awsome
    Well, its more like a jedi mind trick, rather than Death Note. There are obvious differences, but I think we can tell.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Adult Swim Anime

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    You never herd of gundam ?! ( because its almost like that ) where have you been under a rock ? Link : Code Geass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway i have herd a few good things about this, and i hope they will keep it on till the end and not cut it off half way like they seem to do allot.I know ill be checking it out when it first comes on to Adult Swim.

Yes very thought it was Seed the first time i seen a preview of it.The characters in it look to much alike to the ones in Gundam Seed IMO.They must have gotten lazy with the character design for this..
    I heard of gundam sure, but i dispise it! I never liked it ever. I don't see what all the hype is about.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: New Adult Swim Anime

I think you guys are a little too quick to judge. :/

Oh and Sazuka is right, the show tends to be very malicious, definitely not suited for younger audiences. There's an obvious reason why it's being aired on [as]. But like I said, I've seen the four new episodes to R2, but so far, it's been keeping the same steady pace that the first season had. :]

ಥ__ಥ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast