+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: New Adult Swim Anime (Code Geass)

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Adult Swim Anime (Code Geass)

Yes, it is adorable his love for his sister, but come on that guy was still his brother.
    I see resemblance to Death Note because your not quite sure who's good and who's
    evil and the fact that Lelouch is starting to lose his emotions like Light. But there are
    some differences. Don't mean to be restarting this so ignore me.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well technically Crovis was Lelouch's half-brother. All of the prince and princesses of the Britannia royal family share the same father, the current emperor of the Britannian Kingdom but most have a different mother. There are a few siblings that are born under the same mother like Lelouch and Nunally and...later to be mentioned characters that play into the main plot of the story.

...and yes, its hard to tell who's "right" and who is "wrong" in this series. I've already finished the current first season and I'm still not sure...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

I see a Death Note resemblence too... Hm. Anyway it still looks like a good anime, but I have one problem with Adult Swim. They had some bad sensoring in Stage 3 this past Saturday. It was fuzzy at best and they could have at least made it look like steam. By the way you could see the bootay but I'm complaining about the censorship on the "rhymes-with-noobs".
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i agree Byaku Guy i too see a Death Note resemblence and true Crovis is Lelouch's half-brother. oh and i can't seem to remember that girls name but the one in the shower was cute.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, you guys are referring to Karen Stadtfeld/Kouzuki? Well [adult swim] doesnt have much choice in the matter of the censoring. (Although I find that slightly ironic as they ALWAYS have a disclaimer for mature content and that their name is [adult swim]. LOL)

If you want to see the uncut, uncensored version than you'll have to wait for the DVD release. Which still may be a while since Bandai Entertainment STILL has no release date nor any images of the DVD on the Code Geass homepage. Seems like Bandai Entertainment has a difficult time with releases....sad.

Code Geass
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; May 14, 2008 at 02:04 PM.

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard it is a pretty good series I cant wait to see it. I just hope they run it till the end if I get into it then they cut it off I will be pi**ed off.

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ron119125 View Post
    I heard it is a pretty good series I cant wait to see it. I just hope they run it till the end if I get into it then they cut it off I will be pi**ed off.

Don't worry, they probably will. I mean, it's only 26 episodes or something. Relatively short, not like Bleach or Naruto. So I doubt they'd cut it in half. All the episodes are finished anyway, so it's not like we're waiting for them to finish the first season.

:/ Though the second season, I'm not too sure. I don't know how many episodes it has. Does anyone else know?

ಥ__ಥ

Thanks

Yes, I doubt that they would cut off Code Geass from [adult swim]. If by chance they do than [adult swim] is gonna have to suffer through the rebellion as well, muwahahahah. The first season is 25 episodes total, although it was originally 23 but due to the high demand they produced Stage 24 and Stage 25 to "wrap up" things (or thats what I'm brought to believe)...in which they really didnt wrap anything up, instead they ended Stage 25 with a "WTF!?" moment that made viewers crazy to find out the conclusion. This in turn increased demand for a sequel, hence now there is Code Geass R2...or thats what I've come to hear.

Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 is projected for a total of 25 episodes. (according to Wikipedia) Currently they're up to Turn 6, which in my opinion is the BEST episode so far. You guys are gonna have to wait a while to see it...legally atleast. ^^;

Code Geass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast