+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Adult Swim Saturady Line-Up

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

New Adult Swim Saturady Line-Up

Well, we gotta new line-up from Saturady on AS and here it is...

11:00 - Inuyasha
    11:30 - Inuyasha
    12:00 - Death Note
    12:30 - Bleach
    1:00 - Code Geese
    1:30 - Shin Chan

NOW! as Anime lovers, do you think that we are satisfied now? Me personally would have liked it if from 11-12 it would be Eureka Seven, Then Samurai Champloo. OR of if they had Inuyasha first, then Eureka seven. What do you all think?
    Last edited by Jokerman; Apr 29, 2008 at 10:41 AM.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: New Adult Swim Saturday Line-Up

When does it begin? 'Cause animeontv.com shows the same list as last week for this week. Nice if IY is finally back at a reasonable time. Don't miss Castle of Cagliostro (Lupin III) at 6:20 PM ET on Encore Action (Ch 149 or 152 on Comcast here in SE Pa) on Thursday May 1st. Thanks for the info. Code Geass is supercool. Toodles-K&K

PS- ComcastOnDemand/Free Movies/M-Z is showing an old Speed Racer animated flick complete with vintage tv ads. It's about The Car Hater and of course a rad car race. SFN and SYS-K&K

PPS- Just found out that Castle of Cagliostro is on tonight at 1:30 AM ET (Thursday AM early) and again tomorrow at 9:20 AM ET on WAM (Ch 134 on Comcast here) and at 6:20 PM Thursday on Encore Action (Ch 152) and again that same day at 7:20 PM on EA (Ch 149). A romantic tale about a thief and a princess. Enjoy it if ya can. Toodles-K&K
    Last edited by keimanzero; Apr 29, 2008 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Added more information
    SFN and have a great day. Kami bless you all and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K

Newbie Dragon Chaser 29 is off to a good start Dragon Chaser 29's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Adult Swim Saturady Line-Up

That's a line up that will put anime lovers on the wake up train.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Adult Swim Saturday Line-Up

Quote Originally Posted by keimanzero View Post
    When does it begin? 'Cause animeontv.com shows the same list as last week for this week. Nice if IY is finally back at a reasonable time.
    Now that i don't know. I saw it last night on AS. it looked like it would be the same commercal when they say they are condsidering new lineup ideas but then it says "but we ignored them..." and they showed the schedule and i was in such a panic to memorize the lineup before it cut off that i didn't get to see when it would stop. I was ready to go online the next day and make a thread out of it, but the commecial should come back on tonight and I'll make sure I get it because I can't find any mention of when the new lineup will start, or even the new lineup in general online.

Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Thanks

Thumbs up

When does it begin? 'Cause animeontv.com shows the same list as last week for this week. Nice if IY is finally back at a reasonable time. Don't miss Castle of Cagliostro (Lupin III) at 6:20 PM ET on Encore Action (Ch 149 or 152 on Comcast here in SE Pa) on Thursday May 1st. Thanks for the info. Code Geass is supercool. Toodles-K&K

PS- ComcastOnDemand/Free Movies/M-Z is showing an old Speed Racer animated flick complete with vintage tv ads. It's about The Car Hater and of course a rad car race. SFN and SYS-K&K

PPS- Just found out that Castle of Cagliostro is on tonight at 1:30 AM ET (Thursday AM early) and again tomorrow at 9:20 AM ET on WAM (Ch 134 on Comcast here) and at 6:20 PM Thursday on Encore Action (Ch 152) and again that same day at 7:20 PM on EA (Ch 149). A romantic tale about a thief and a princess. Enjoy it if ya can. Toodles-K&K
    I just watched these anime: Bleach, Death Note, Code Geass, Speed Racer, Appleseed, Jin Roh the Wolf Brigade, Shin Chan, Inu Yasha, Great Teacher Onizuka, Bebop, Samurai Champloo and- oh when are my Angels (Dirty Pair and DP Flash) coming back? ShowtimeBeyond, hear our pleas onegai? Toodles-K&K

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Now that i don't know. I saw it last night on AS. it looked like it would be the same commercal when they say they are condsidering new lineup ideas but then it says "but we ignored them..." and they showed the schedule and i was in such a panic to memorize the lineup before it cut off that i didn't get to see when it would stop. I was ready to go online the next day and make a thread out of it, but the commecial should come back on tonight and I'll make sure I get it because I can't find any mention of when the new lineup will start, or even the new lineup in general online.
    Probably the new season in June since May is 'sweeps' month which is why we get all the crappy stuff on AS weeknights. Hope IY is back 'cause Mom misses it. We all do. Seen Black Lagoon on Mondays at midnight on StarzEdge (Ch 371 here on Comcast in SE Pa) yet? Tell me, Angels fans- doesn't Revy remind ya of someone? Sister Edda too? Toodles-K&K
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Apr 29, 2008 at 09:20 AM.

Thanks

I just watched these anime: Bleach, Death Note, Code Geass, Speed Racer, Appleseed, Jin Roh the Wolf Brigade, Shin Chan, Inu Yasha, Great Teacher Onizuka, Bebop, Samurai Champloo and- oh when are my Angels (Dirty Pair and DP Flash) coming back? ShowtimeBeyond, hear our pleas onegai? Toodles-K&K

Probably the new season in June since May is 'sweeps' month which is why we get all the crappy stuff on AS weeknights. Hope IY is back 'cause Mom misses it. We all do. Seen Black Lagoon on Mondays at midnight on StarzEdge (Ch 371 here on Comcast in SE Pa) yet? Tell me, Angels fans- doesn't Revy remind ya of someone? Sister Edda too? Toodles-K&K
    What's sweeps? I've never understood that so can someone explain it to me?

Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: New Adult Swim Saturady Line-Up

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    What's sweeps? I've never understood that so can someone explain it to me?
    OK- in tv jargon 'sweeps' month is May. That's when all the programs which have good viewership are replaced by the really crappy shows which the networks are trying to save from the ax. Then when the new season starts the good shows come back and the shows saved during sweeps are rescheduled for viewing. In anime this means that in May daily AS on CN is mostly if not all comedy anime like Harvey Birdman, Assy McGee, ATHF, Boondocks, etc. In June who knows what we'll get. We can always hope- and of course wait. Hope this clears things up for ya, Jokerman. Toodles-K&K

8. The Following User Says Thank You to keimanzero For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Apr 29, 2008)

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

OK- in tv jargon 'sweeps' month is May. That's when all the programs which have good viewership are replaced by the really crappy shows which the networks are trying to save from the ax. Then when the new season starts the good shows come back and the shows saved during sweeps are rescheduled for viewing. In anime this means that in May daily AS on CN is mostly if not all comedy anime like Harvey Birdman, Assy McGee, ATHF, Boondocks, etc. In June who knows what we'll get. We can always hope- and of course wait. Hope this clears things up for ya, Jokerman. Toodles-K&K

If you know how to read the AS schedule, you'll see that's not what's happening.

[adult swim] | Schedule

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast