+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A New Anime Kampfur!!!!!

Newbie sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo's Avatar
    Thanks

A New Anime Kampfur!!!!!

All i have to say about this anime is.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love this show i really am only about 3 1/2 episodes in but it is friggin hilarious! i mean this guy turns into a girl in the first episode but as a guy no girl gives him notice but as a chick he gets more offers for love and well other things than he can handle!!! check this show out and post and tell what you like about it! there are onle 8 episodes out but they are still making them weekly so if you looking for a fun new anime this is it baby look no further!!!!

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A New Anime Kampfur!!!!!

There are much better new shows this season imo. Nyan Koi, Sora no Otoshimono, and Kobato just to name a few. Kampfer has just been tedious and predictable to me.
    Who needs a signature.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

I've dropped following 'Kampfur' myself. You might want to follow it if you're a fan of some of the hottest female seiyuu in the business, but otherwise, its a relatively low budget series with average writing... There's only so far that that gender bender storyline can take you... If you want fighting action with girl on girl relationships, then 'To Aru Kagaku no Railgun' provides much better action...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie BossAfro is off to a good start BossAfro's Avatar
    Thanks

Not going to lie, I tried to watch it; I could not get into it. I was going to say it felt like a Aru Kagaku clone, which was already mentioned in this thread. That was an OKAY series. But then again this kind of "Japaneses Highschool battle drama" if you can call it that, is not my cup of art.

Newbie Gluttony is off to a good start Gluttony's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm sounds really interesting. is it like ranma 1/2?? would definitely check it out. get back to you when i have my review about it. thnx for sharing

+ Reply to Thread