Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Anime Recommendations

Newbie johmi may be famous one day johmi may be famous one day
    Thanks

New Anime Recommendations

Hey all. A lot of new anime came out last month.. good stuff. Any new anime from this year you guys would recommend? That's anime that's still being fansubbed (2006) or anime to look forward to later on this year.

BTW recent 2006 anime I've been watching:

- School Rumble (second season)
    - Ouran High School
    - High School Girls
    - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    - Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

Also, I'm looking forward to the second season of Honey and Clover. Anyone know when it's coming out? Maybe this June? Thanks!
    Last edited by johmi; May 24, 2006 at 08:12 PM.

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Anime Recommendations

High School Girls
    This is the only anime I herd that was new on your list,
    I read a Bio on it and it sounded kinda cheese, but the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Sounds like its somethin intresting.

With a title like that thr is bound to be some excitment!

Newbie Zero787 may be famous one day Zero787 may be famous one day Zero787's Avatar
    Thanks

You should watch Eureka 7 with english subs.

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

i'd recommend groove adventure rave aka rave master.
    also try full moon wo sagashite. there are a lot more i'd recommend but then u probably would have to buy the dvd's. lol

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm I dunno theres any thats worth recommending, the things im watching are mostly sequels like Aria The Natural, Ah my goddess 2nd season, school rumble 2nd term etc. etc.

You can try Fate/Stay Night, I personally found the anime lacking, though I was totally obsessed with the anime from the start - I still am, but not as much.

A new series is being subbed called Kamisama Kazoku. So far only ep.1 is out, the story is nothing new really, im just interested how the producer are gonna make it...interesting since the story have been done over and over again.

Theres Nana, which I got interested from watching the live-action movie. Its a sweet anime about relationship, slice of life that kind of thing. Well if you are into that kind of storyline then go check it out.

There has been some hype about this anime call Busou Renkin, dunno much about it, so yea check it out. Ah, Genshiken 2nd Season will be coming out this autumn if i remember correctly, looking forward to that. Don't remember when honey and clover 2nd season but sometime this year.
    Last edited by ZeRoGravity; May 25, 2006 at 12:46 AM.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, I heard Highschool Girls wasn't worth it at all. I havn't seen the first season of School Rumble yet so Im not going to get the second just yet. The other three you mentioned are great shows. Haruhi Suzumiya is a great show that is really up beat, and Higurashi is a must see for anyone that likes psychological horrors.

I am currently watching a show called Noein which I felt started a little slow, but is actually pretty good. I think there are 24 episodes in all, but so far I have only been able to find 21 subbed and 22 raw which leads me to believe that is still coming out. It has some pretty interesting views on time travel.

I also really enjoyed the first season of Ah! My Goddess and so far the second season is just as good.

I have heard that Utawarerumono is pretty good, but even though I have all of the current subbs downloaded I have yet to start it(been watching Noein).

Well, thats all I can think of at the moment.

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks

school rumble and host club are a must see for 2006, theyre both absolute crackups XD.

gun x sword is a decent anime in the same vain as trigun and uh... stuff with big robots? lol i dunno how recent it is buh
    and xxxholic is another interesting anime that is yet to be finished, but looking good and is quite refreshing.

i havng been watching alot of recent anime so yeah, maybe that helps ^^

aha and yeah i heard Haruhi Suzumiya is very good, though i have yet to see it =p

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's what I can reccomend...

-Full Metal Alchemist
    -Gundam SEED and SEED Destiny
    -Gungrave
    -Genshiken
    -Burst Angel
    -Mai-HIME
    -Eureka 7

...and I guess thats about it for now...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast