Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Anime Recommendations

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Anime Recommendations

Heres my suggestions:
    -Naruto
    -DearS
    -Steel Angel Kurumi
    -Sorccorus Stabber Orphan
    -Girls Bravo
    -Eureka 7
    -Elfen Leid
    That's it.
    EDIT: I also forgot stellvia and dragon drive.

Newbie tader may be famous one day tader may be famous one day tader's Avatar
    Thanks

elfen lied
    death note
    FLCL
    saiyuki
    maburaho
    DearS
    chobits
    and any thing else that has to do wit action, adventure, drama, humor, or romance

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

If I see one more list with no information I'm closing the thread.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Any new anime from this year you guys would recommend? That's anime that's still being fansubbed (2006) or anime to look forward to later on this year.
    So don't bother listing anime like DearS, Chobits or whatever thats already been released before 2006.

Ah, I heard Highschool Girls wasn't worth it at all.
    Im watching it right now, the art does suck from time to time like the characters face looks mess up but its an ok anime, and very funny at times. Especially the physical examination - ep. 2 i think, lol@urine examination
    Last edited by ZeRoGravity; May 25, 2006 at 02:53 PM.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, it must be hard on you Hassun to have to deal with people that don't understand the need to read the first post. You have my pitty.

Im watching it right now, the art does suck from time to time like the characters face looks mess up but its an ok anime, and very funny at times. Especially the physical examination - ep. 2 i think, lol@urine examination
    Well, I heard that it sucked from Raven Omega, so it could just be that he is sick of how many shows there are just like it. Im inclined to agree with him. When I sit down to watch a new anime I don't want it to be almost exactly like one I finished watching a few weeks ago. More of the same thing gets boring fast.

Newbie johmi may be famous one day johmi may be famous one day
    Thanks

Anyways.. before this thread does get shut down, just wanted to thank those that made some recommendations. Zerogravity, I had no idea there's gonna be a second season of Genshiken or Busou Renkin. Looking forward to the Genshiken and I'll most likely check out Busou Renkin. Thanks for mentioning them!

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

well, here is a bad news apparently there will be no 2nd season for Genshiken.

While initial reports from Comiket were that there would be a second season of Genshiken, Moonphase now reports that the project is actually a new, independant Kujibiki Unbalance TV series and a serialised manga.

Monthly Afternoon Magazine, where Genshiken was serialised, has not yet made any announcement regarding the Kujian manga on their website.
    ANN

Instead there will be kujibiki unbalance tv series, the anime within the anime Genshiken, a big disappointment.

Newbie UnendingEnd may be famous one day UnendingEnd may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm currently watching the following 2006 animes:

-Good Witch of the West: It's an anime set in the medieval days. There's magic, fighting, princesses, and romance of course ^_^

-NANA: Similar to the movie but anime-style. The characters don't have cute eyes or huge eyes like the usual animes...instead most of the girl characters have round eyes with long lashes. Kinda like those doll thingies that you put in your sig. This anime made me laugh a lot with it's dumb comments and stuff :P

-Kiba: Hmm...this is set in worlds where you summon your "monster" to fight for you. The story is okay, the songs are ok.. It's not a tear-jerker anime but it's an action one. Not that great but not that bad either.

-Utawarerumono: Weird titled anime based on a game. The characters have tails and ears. Pretty good fight scenes, nice story, and awesome looking white tiger!

-Tsubasa Chronicles Season 2: The following of season 1. All the characters look slightly different, but they're still hunting Sakura's feathers.

And theres Ouran High School Host Club which is a hilarious anime that makes me laugh every episode :P Almost everyone alreayd knows about this anime ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast