Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Anime Recommendations

Demon Loving Only Himself Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Anime Recommendations

I've heard a little about High School Girls,
    but I'm unfamiliar with the rest.
    You are not your job. You are not your bank account. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your ****ing Khakis. We are the all seeing all dancing crap of the world. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake you are the same rotting organic matter as everything else. We are all part of the same compost heap.

Newbie samanosuke may be famous one day samanosuke may be famous one day samanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks

if you haven't looked into/heard of Hellsing and you want some gratifying combat, i advise it; i still haven't met all the characters but i think its about to get even more gory than before, so think about that too, its a key element....but i love it
    "Between you and me, its irrelevant"

Newbie Terugane may be famous one day Terugane may be famous one day Terugane's Avatar
    Thanks

Kamisama Kazoku
    Inukami
    Himawari
    Air Gear
    DotHackRoot
    thats all the new ones for me "Kamisama Kazoku" is great

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, can you seriously not read the rest of the posts in this thread. Is it that difficult?

I started to watch Utawarerumono and xxxHolic, both are great shows.

Utawarerumono is set in a feudal time period. The main character has lost all of his memories and just becomes a part of the village that saves him. He ends up becoming a trusted member of the village just as some interesting things happen.

xxxHolic is about a boy that can see spirits, because of this they like to hang around him. He finds this very bothersome as they tend to hang off of his body and drag him down. By chance he finds a woman that can help him, the only problem is she has him work for her as payment. The fun just starts from there.

Newbie MaveriK may be famous one day MaveriK may be famous one day MaveriK's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samanosuke
    if you haven't looked into/heard of Hellsing and you want some gratifying combat, i advise it; i still haven't met all the characters but i think its about to get even more gory than before, so think about that too, its a key element....but i love it
    Hellsing is an awesome anime. Its about vampires basically in early times.

I recommend Getbackers. It is a really relaxing anime. The first ten episodes are sorta fillers but ya get to know the characters. After that, the real fun begins. Its mainly about two guys, Ginji Amano and Ban Midou, who have unusual powers and return stolen things.

Or you can try Black Cat. Its about this dude who is an eraser turned sweeper. If you dunno what a sweeper is, it is a person who goes after criminals for the bounty.

You can also try Bleach. It is about this dude who turns into a Death God, and fights demons. It has a great mix of action and humour.
    Okay... so maybe I am a bi too lazy to upload my sig....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

damn... Kiba's pretty good. with teh dog and steriods, anyway...

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally love Tsubasa Chronicles
    which has romance, action and drama. VERY GOOD!
    Super short story line: Kurogane, Fai, Syaoran and Sakura come from diffrent worlds and meet at a witches house. They all have diffrent reasons why they are there. But end up traveling together to diffrent dimensions to find Sakura's feathers(lost pieces of memory).
    Tsubasa is written by: Clamp
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    I also recommend xxxholic(by:Clamp). It's a very good manga. ^_^ But I have a question if anyone knows. Has xxxholic come out into a series yet? I've heard of the movie, but not the series.

Oh and adding to my last post, First Season of Tsubasa is already out on DVD in Japanese. For all Tsubasa lovers out there.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael
    Wow, can you seriously not read the rest of the posts in this thread. Is it that difficult?

I started to watch Utawarerumono and xxxHolic, both are great shows.

Utawarerumono is set in a feudal time period. The main character has lost all of his memories and just becomes a part of the village that saves him. He ends up becoming a trusted member of the village just as some interesting things happen.

xxxHolic is about a boy that can see spirits, because of this they like to hang around him. He finds this very bothersome as they tend to hang off of his body and drag him down. By chance he finds a woman that can help him, the only problem is she has him work for her as payment. The fun just starts from there.
    I forgot to qoute this in my last post. sorry for the billion posts. >.<
    Last edited by AnimeGeek; Jun 01, 2006 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Newbie *EDWARD* may be famous one day *EDWARD* may be famous one day *EDWARD*'s Avatar
    Thanks

- School Rumble (second season)
    - Ouran High School
    - High School Girls
    - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    - Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
    Thanks for the news
    I wish they makeing a Animes like ( Naruto - Full Metal Alchemist - DBZ - HXH - Bleach )

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3