Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new anime search

Newbie keitaro90210 may be famous one day keitaro90210 may be famous one day keitaro90210's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: new anime search

hi Im keitaro90210 pleased to meet you
    the dumb only seem to get dumber

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Agh... the posts are all deleted *sigh*. Well just for future reference I'll repeat :
    If ur steering towards an anime focused on a more mature leveled audience I highly suggest watching - 'Witch hunter Robin' and 'Ergo Poxy'.

'Witch hunter robin' :
    In a world where witches abuse their supernatural powers, a special team is tasked with hunting this new threat to society. This organization is known as the STN and comprises of several highly skilled craft users and experts in covert operations. But their most powerful craft user is a young woman named Robin. Her mysterious gift to summon deadly flames will determine the fates of her colleagues and lead her into a dark world of mystique and witchcraft!
    (This anime is highly recommendable. The title sounds s*** but its worth a try)

'Ergo Proxy' :
    In a world where humans and androids, known as autoraves, live in relative peace, there exists a domed city named "Romdeau". Under the implementation of complete management control, it is a paradise where feelings are literally discarded, and the governing council dictates the way of life the citizens should live. But this utopian landscape is soon broken by a series of mystifying murders. Real Mayar, a female inspector from the Citizen Information Bureau, along with her autorave partner Iggy, are tasked to solve the murder cases. She is soon attacked by a creature drawn to her which is neither human nor android, and learns about the mysterious phenomena called "Awakening", an event which draws her further into the case...and to the world beyond the limits of Romdeau.
    (This anime has just been released in JAPAN, so u may not find many eps at this moment in time yet. But it too is definitely something worth lookin up. Check out my sig, LOL )

Hope this plot summary aids everyone to at least give these 2 animes a shot.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Newbie zyvx may be famous one day zyvx may be famous one day zyvx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keitaro90210
    hi Im keitaro90210 pleased to meet you
    pleased to meet you too.

I watched the first episode of Witch Hunter Robin, and it looks like it is going to be cool. I wish i could find Ergo Proxy, it sounds really sweet.

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyvx
    pleased to meet you too.

I watched the first episode of Witch Hunter Robin, and it looks like it is going to be cool. I wish i could find Ergo Proxy, it sounds really sweet.
    If you check out 'You tube' u should find the first few eps of Ergo Proxy... same thing applies to Witch hunter robin. But most ppl prefer seeing the real thing on DVD. But its always good to check it out first b4 forking 30$ for the first ep on DVD.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Newbie XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you watched inuyasha? thats a great one. Im not sure what your looking for. Dvd/movies or manga's of anime? Pm me and i will Give you a list to try out.
    Bitch. My picture got deleted.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I would recommend using this site anime news network to help u to find new anime. jus google it n u should find it right away.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks

omg, if you're looking for like, shonen and what not i sooooo reccomend rurouni kenshin!!!!!!!! omg, >.< i love rurouni kenshin......yes, the tv episodes seem a little childish, but once you start seeing the movies and start getting into the second half......you're going to love it! trust me!!!...get rurouni kenshin.....get get watch get!!!! o.o *eats a piece of toast*

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2