Closed Thread

Thread: New Music download section!!

Newbie xcom923 may be famous one day xcom923 may be famous one day xcom923's Avatar
    Thanks

New Music download section!!

OK, I'm very proud to re-introduce Anivision's music section. it's much more orginized and we have quite a bit of tracks. We are currently taking requests and we have several methods of streaming music to you. You can use the flash player or you can download a player and still be connected to our network of songs. I've never hosted a free music download system before so download while you can. Depending on how it goes (and if I can afford to) they will remain free to guests or you might have to register to download depending on how things go with this little "test"

check it out at: EDIT
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Mar 29, 2006 at 11:27 PM.
    [img][/img]
    Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Music download section!!

Quote Originally Posted by xcom923
    OK, I'm very proud to re-introduce Anivision's music section. it's much more orginized and we have quite a bit of tracks. We are currently taking requests and we have several methods of streaming music to you. You can use the flash player or you can download a player and still be connected to our network of songs. I've never hosted a free music download system before so download while you can. Depending on how it goes (and if I can afford to) they will remain free to guests or you might have to register to download depending on how things go with this little "test"

check it out at: EDIT
    cool thanx alot buddy
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Mar 29, 2006 at 11:27 PM.

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Newbie xcom923 may be famous one day xcom923 may be famous one day xcom923's Avatar
    Thanks

NP I'm going to release all my music and torrent for guests to download in the near future (you can download music without registering) but I'd like for more ppl to register. I guess getting them to see the site first is my main priority. While you're there tell me what you think.
    [img][/img]

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweet!! Itz an awesome site!! I really like the pic of Kira and Athurun with the Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice (Yeah, itz unrelated to the topic but I really like it so... )
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

that's cool. When you register you get to choose how the site looks. We have several Skins (9 at the moment) we're getting more all the time. I like to customize things so there are many ways for you to make it "Your Anivision"
    Last edited by xcom923; Mar 29, 2006 at 11:45 AM.
    [img][/img]

Thanks

sorry to double post but, did anyone else visit??
    [img][/img]

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

O WOW!! A ADVERTISMENT!!!

I se u wont' be here very long if u can't read the rules >_>
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Closed Thread