+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Night wizards/Rental magica

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Night wizards/Rental magica

I was just wanting to ask all of the AO members if they have seen either one of these two anime and what they thought of them. I'm interested in both and have now watched the first three eppisodes of each and have liked what I've seen of both.

Night wizards is about those whose mission is to portect the world from darkness bu fighting with magical weapons, unique to them. It's an anime based off a sorcery action role-playing game.

Rental magica is about a boy with a family bussiness of a magician dispatch service.Itsuki employes magicians and other supernatural beings and helps out those who need magical assistance.

If anybody has seen either one of these two I would like to hear what you have to say about them.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Night wizards/Rental magica

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    I was just wanting to ask all of the AO members if they have seen either one of these two anime and what they thought of them. I'm interested in both and have now watched the first three eppisodes of each and have liked what I've seen of both.

Night wizards is about those whose mission is to portect the world from darkness bu fighting with magical weapons, unique to them. It's an anime based off a sorcery action role-playing game.

Rental magica is about a boy with a family bussiness of a magician dispatch service.Itsuki employes magicians and other supernatural beings and helps out those who need magical assistance.

If anybody has seen either one of these two I would like to hear what you have to say about them.
    Yes first Episode ..Night wizards ..and for more information who didn't see it ..
    A term given to those whose mission is to protect the world from impending darkness. Renji Hiiragi is one such Night Wizard, who is constantly called on missions, even though all he wants is to be able to go to school and graduate. However, his latest order was to protect Elis Shiho, who is a new transfer student at his academy. Being dragged into the Astronomy Club by Renji's childhood friend, Kureha Akabane on her first day at school, Elis soon realises that she too, has the power to become a night wizard, after possessing one of seven secret Jewels, the Jewel of Kindness. Along with Renji and Kureha, Elis now begins her fight and her new life, as a Night Wizard

.....and It's Adventure mixed with some Comedy and Fantasy .
    I only watch the first Episode thought and It was good ..but I do n't have enough time to see the next Episodes..
    I am just read a bout it then...

Foolish beating

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well i haven't watch night wizards, anime that are based from games to me tend to have weak stories and stuff, maybe this one doesn't but u know to each their own.

as for rental magica, i've seen the first 3 of them cause i was bored and well.... tired, so i tried it out. anywho, as far as i can tell i don't mind the series, it has potential in my eyes. just want to see some plot develop and it will be all good. only problem is i hate the cat dude, he somehow pisses me off, well that's what happen the first time i saw him. but yea in my opinion, if the series continue as just one eps stories i'll probably give up on it. but to me Matantei Loki Ragnarok is close to one of the best mythical anime series i know of. just if ya haven't heard about it.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm have seen both 3 each episode and it's seem I like Night Wizard better than Rental Magica that becuase it's much funny to watch and have cool materials. Are Night Wizard a Role Playing games? I didn't know that. :P

Newbie hendo24 is off to a good start
    Thanks

hey yea i caught them both the other day! both seem potentially good animes but felt like rental magic had been thought out a little more, see how it goes anyway ^_^
    50% Shinigami
    50% Hollow
    100% Vizard

Thanks

hendo24 you are back in the Animeonline again, there was a long time see. Well, Rental Magica doing well this time and get better. But Night Wizard start the same and hope they can make it a good ending.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Night wizards:hhmmm this is an interesting anime i have yet to fully watch it all but from what i see its cool.The whole concept of the magicly inhanced weapons was cool and its main idea of how the world was protected was interesting.
    Rental magica:hhmmm i was not to interested in this one tho its not as bad as animes like dbz gt and sailormoon it still had some good parts like they had some good magicans in it and some cool magic tho like i said it was not all that great.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Thanks

What is that name again they put everything in in Night Wizard? Well, it should be great if I can do it too. But every stuff your need. :=)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast