+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ninja Face Off.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Ninja Face Off.

The Ninjas from Basilisk are coniving and cunning. But that allone in the ninja universe does not garuantee victory. Which is why they also have there own unique Jutsu.

The ninjas from naruto are almost superhuman. But they indeed can die. While they have many more techniques deathproofing is not one of them. Unless you be Orochimaru.

Tell us your scenario and call the match. Any ninja team will do.

In a scenario of battles a tribe from Basilisk on the Tokaido road accidentally ends up in Konoha village. While the Iga and Kouga fight for the first time on the same side with devastating effect Gennosuke and Muroga's Jutsu have no effect on kakashi who covers his regular eye and therefore can fight one on one with the two canceling there Jutsu. In a fight they prove no good. While Tenzen is recovering and gets up Might guy jumps in and kills him. Might Guy having figured out how to fight against people with eye charms quite awhile ago.

Result. They put up a hardy fight but are no match for konoha.
    Last edited by beast; Oct 07, 2009 at 01:25 PM.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ninja Face Off.

I'd place my bets on the ninja from Nabari no Ou, the likes of which Naruto stand no chance against, or any other ninja for that matter.

A powerful ninja, I think the second most powerful in the series, Yoite, can kill a person by shooting his energy into their body; since there are numerous ways to enter the body (mouth, nose, eyes, ears, groin, buttocks ect) this can be done almost instantly which gives off the impression that Yoite can kill by merely thinking it.

Next we have the hero, Miharu himself. He has a unique innate skill that he alone has from birth called 森羅万象, Shinrabanshō. The Shinrabanshō gives the user, Miharu in this case, the knowledge of the entire world, including jutsu. Now his personality is one that he rather would stay at home than to fight, so he wouldn't be going to any other world. If any other anime manga series were to venture into the world of Nabari no Ou, Miharu would instantly know their abilities.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

After reading up on Nabari No Ou, you are right. They could rock both teams solid. Well played Zyta.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble

Well now, if you can choose from 'any' Ninja group, then I would choose the Science Ninja Team known as 'Gatchaman'. Nothing like a group of transforming Sentai super heroes with tech gadgets galore to blow the enemy away...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Course, you could always set yourself on fire. Ninjas can't get you if you're on fire.

+ Reply to Thread