+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ninja nonsense

Newbie kira85 is off to a good start kira85's Avatar
    Thanks

Ninja nonsense

So my friend just sent me the series ninja nonsense and I was wondering if anyone else has seen it. I watched the first episode so far and from what I gathered is its about a girl training to be a ninja. Its not really like serious ninja though like her mission was to go steal panties from local girls. She gets caught right away though since her invincibility technique didn't work (go figuire). At first it appeared fairly childish but as the dialogue went on its not really. I'm gonna give it a shot and try to watch the rest though.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Ninja nonsense

the first episode was one of the weird ones, but it was kinda kute. im still watching it >.>
    Temari is so Cool

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Easily classifies as a 'Park your Brain at the Door' series with a somewhat crude and slapstick sense of humor. At least the collection set is out at an affordable price...

Ninja Nonsense: Nozomi/RightStuff Official Website
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Easily classifies as a 'Park your Brain at the Door' series with a somewhat crude and slapstick sense of humor. At least the collection set is out at an affordable price...

Ninja Nonsense: Nozomi/RightStuff Official Website
    Agreed. 'Ninja Nonsene' is one of those series that don't require much thought while watching it. It IS, however, one of the funniest anime series I've seen in a while. I watched the first three episodes on Anime Network & (or was it Anime Selects, ugh... Either way...) it was the highlight of that day for me. I find it hilarious how Shinobu's master is a floating head-thing with a perverted mind comparable to Happosai from Ranma 1/2! ^_^

I'm gonna have to buy the DVDs. That show is so damn funny. I wouldn't make it one of my "otaku obsessions" but it's definitely a must have for my collection.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Make a good laugh on this series, hehe Ninja Nonsense it's kind of funny series.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Newbie vortex1987 is off to a good start
    Thanks

hay hay ninja nonesence is quite funny and because its not complex at all it's easyer to understand. Lets not for get out of this anime i like Kaede she put's them anoying people in their place without holding back^_^

Newbie Numb3r 1 Otaku is off to a good start Numb3r 1 Otaku's Avatar
    Thanks

I didnt get most of it...but it was pretty funny overall

I like the fact that all the ninja act the same...they all have dirty minds lol
    Im just an unnoticeble dude.....hug me

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

I heard it was really bad, from a friend.
    It's kind of just a...silly anime...I haven't watched more than the first episode.
    But's that i heard really, sorry i can't you help you out more.

+ Reply to Thread