Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No new anime?

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: No new anime?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
    If you wanna know new anime or anime to be aired go http://www.moonphase.cc/Html/anime.html pretty much what everyone uses. Just click on random links if you don't understand Japanese.
    XD.Or just go google search.I put anime and got a ton of websites.One i viste to get AMVs but mostly the songs.XD.I love Within Temptation.Hmm new anime.Well Hack//Roots.I made a damm theard and wat elso.Give me a minute got to find my cellphone................Found it.Hmm well Soul link is new kind off , a game is coming out soon.Angel's Tail is kind of new too.I have a damm list but I can't rember things.Wat i watch{watching right now}is wat is in my cellphone when i am finish with one and is good i put on the to buy list and pick another one from the to watch list.XD.I have over like 120 animes from USA not counting the jap ones.

Mr.K u are hurting my feelings.XD.Joking u can't hurt them.Well no one can.I give my feelings alway so i can became a soulless soldier in the battefield.If u want new anime.U should of ask me.I know alot of them.Hmm watch "Star Ocean Ex"is kind of old but i like it.XD.Well i know alot of new and old just pm me wat kind u like.Ohh wait i know one is damm funny i haven't seen but the maker dude is the same from Tenchi........ahh!!!!!!!I forgot the name damm it.But is about this guy who is mistake to be relative to Tenchi by a caption{still thinking that he is}ask him to join the space army thing watever.He does but his mother and sister make him.XD.He has the worst luck mate.No joke.I pm the name to u after i find out of all the damm names.To many is kind of order but still a mess.I need to get Micsoft Exexcl to fix it because i know how many eps they have and names.So i can make a list in a way.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

you know, if i were to put a thread of a new anime then i don't think anyone would come cause no one knows it. people put the old once cause they are more rechonized. it's pretty simple logic.

Newbie twilight's angel may be famous one day twilight's angel may be famous one day twilight's angel's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah there are new ones like moonphase, i think negima is, 2nd rade of FMP,
    wait..(thinking thinking thinking) how about the UGly in The beautiful World

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Oldmagic is right, the old ones are more popular and people can have a proper discussion about them ^^

I think 'The melochany of Haruhi Suzumiya' Is pretty new.. maybe.. i'm not certain ^^;; Newr than most.. kinda old now.. >.>

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

i have been watching new anime shows such as .Hack//Roots, Digimon Saviors, Kiba, Fate/Stay Night etc.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have been chillin with Samurai 7, Desert Punt, and Karas. I don't know how old but I don't care. The stuff is great and I am sitcking with it.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twilight's angel
    yeah there are new ones like moonphase, i think negima is, 2nd rade of FMP,
    wait..(thinking thinking thinking) how about the UGly in The beautiful World
    Negima and 2nd Raid was made last year. Moonphase was made in 2004 and so is This Ugly Yet Beautiful World.

Newbie Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally recomend Alien Nine as a Must Watch anime.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast