Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: noein

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

noein

talk about noein on this topic it comes on
    sic-fi's ani-monday

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: noein

yup, i watch it. i actually like the show.

its funny how Yuu has the voice of Sasuke, and Karasu has the voice of itachi

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I have not seen it yet but from everything I have heard about it, it seems brilliant. I am really hoping to get a chance to check it out soon, the animation, story, and characters all seem awesome so it sounds like a winner to me.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

It is OK, the ending is a little blah for my tastes (meaning nothing I didn't see coming) but the series was decent and got better as it went along. The art work isn't anything great either but it is nice that Sci-Fi is showing anime

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

i just finished watching the final DVD...it was all cool...I would recomend it to anyone...the diffrent animation style i like, but my wife didnt like that much. We both liked the story, and i think i was resolved well...
    Don't Panic

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I love Noein! I aslo like the show that comes on after that. but it's over now! I like how she can travel to different dimemsions. very cool! And i like Yuu's older version! HE is aswome! I like the whole show!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    It is OK, the ending is a little blah for my tastes (meaning nothing I didn't see coming) but the series was decent and got better as it went along. The art work isn't anything great either but it is nice that Sci-Fi is showing anime
    well i can agree with to some things i dont think the ending is a little blah for my tastes (meaning nothing I didn't see coming) what about noein takeing out that whole demtion

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    well i can agree with to some things i dont think the ending is a little blah for my tastes (meaning nothing I didn't see coming) what about noein takeing out that whole demtion
    This isn't in the spoiler section, be careful not to say too much about the story line or ending, though I suggest watching it again as noein didn't exactly do what you said

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast