Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: noein

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Re: noein

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    I love this show. I missed a couple of episode when I went to my brothers wedding, and the motel didn't get Sci-Fi. I still have not watched this past Mondays episodes, I will Saturday. I had to switch the shows I tape at that time (cartoon network) to tape at the later showing, so I could tape Ani-Monday's shows. Glad I found them.

I really enjoy it, it's refreshing, with a lot of twists. Just when you think you know what's going on... Woosh!... the scene changes (literally) and things have changed. I enjoy trying to figure out which characters are which characters in the alternate times/dimensions.

I like the art of it. The art has a combined look about it. It's not just one style of art, which I think gives it an appeal that different people can appreciate.
    yah yes i can agree with you but i think thats what makes it a good anime to be trueful
    and thats y i like it you relly dont know who is who caz all most evry ep thay r in a new or old demtion well that sometimes git old and confusing and noein is confusing too with his words.

who is going to whach it today.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm have all the episode on the DVD so but when I'm get bored or like that I'm watching anime.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

its really ticking down on AnimeMonday on SciFi, especially how there playing two new episodes every week. about 2 more weeks, right?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    its really ticking down on AnimeMonday on SciFi, especially how there playing two new episodes every week. about 2 more weeks, right?
    yes thay r at the rate thay r doing i say 2 weeks and if thay keep up like that thay r doing to do re-runs or and new anime will take the place of noein i hope thay dont caz noein is a good anime

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

hhhmmmm the opening music is nice and the knights wasn't so bad either i enjoyed watching it
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    hhhmmmm the opening music is nice and the knights wasn't so bad either i enjoyed watching it
    i got to agree you you is it one of best anime i know at lest in the us but this is just my opi. (off topic) your in fl coll me to b-town aka bradenton

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I guys you have infinite spacetime, well I guess not .D Hehe

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

o nice i am in zephyrhills but i am not in florida for now i got to finish jobcorps in maine first
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast