Closed Thread

Thread: NYComicCon

Newbie Barcode may be famous one day Barcode may be famous one day Barcode's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile NYComicCon

2 everybody in the NY area. there will be an convention @ the jacob javits center. Feb. 23-25 tickets already sold out 4 saturday. You can check out all the anime and manga there. also......"Be a Tokyo Reporter" Casting Call... i don't know about you guys but I'll love to do that and they send you out to Tokyo 4 free. Just go to nycomiccon.con more more details

Newbie Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: NYComicCon

Quote Originally Posted by Barcode View Post
    2 everybody in the NY area. there will be an convention @ the jacob javits center. Feb. 23-25 tickets already sold out 4 saturday. You can check out all the anime and manga there. also......"Be a Tokyo Reporter" Casting Call... i don't know about you guys but I'll love to do that and they send you out to Tokyo 4 free. Just go to nycomiccon.con more more details
    i personaly think its bs to put it in NY =\ just because i live in AZ though =\

Closed Thread