Closed Thread

Thread: Official Funimation 'Moon Phase' website is up...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Official Funimation 'Moon Phase' website is up...

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Well surfing around the Internet, I noticed that Funimation finally has there 'Moon Phase' website up, located here... Welcome to the Official Moonphase website!: Funimation

Now for those of you who ARE into gothic lolita vampire girls...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Official Funimation 'Moon Phase' website is up...

I looked up info on this and here's a plot summary.

Morioka Kouhei wants to become a photographer. Unfortunately, he has the tendency to unintentionally capture the images of ghosts on film.

One day, he visits an old castle in Germany where he meets a vampire girl, Hazuki. It turns out that Hazuki is confined in the castle against her will. She tries to turn Kouhei into her slave by sucking his blood, with the intent to have him break the device sealing her in the castle. Although Kouhei proves to be immune to the vampire's curse, he is eventually forced to help her. Hazuki succesfuly escapes from the castle and leaves for Japan to look for her mother.

When she arrives in Japan, she goes to Kohei's house where he lives with his grandfather, who agrees to take in the girl. Due to his own childhood experiences, the symphathetic Kouhei agrees to aid Hazuki in her quest.

However, other vampires, including Elfried and Count Kinkell, manage to track Hazuki to Japan. They will stop at nothing to retrieve her..
    26 episode series...

To me it sounds a bit like Chobits, Mahoromatic, and something else mixed in with a vampiric touch...interesting mix.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i have never seen anything like this before its pretty cool
    i might get it in dvd when it comes out. look action packed
    wich is very cool
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I couldn't get myself to finish the last few episodes, totally lost interest. Though I must praise Hazuki seiyuu for doing such a great job on bringing the character out of Hazuki. Also the fight scenes are horrible, still images, actually more like you listen to the fighting.

The opening is weird, some people like it and I don't see how, it repeats "Neko Mini Mode" for 1 minute. If you are into cute lolita vampires, then by all means go for it.

Closed Thread