Closed Thread

Thread: OhayoCon!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

OhayoCon!

anyone going to OhayoCon this year? if so, what do you expect this year? are you going in a group? if so, whats the group name? cosplay? put it all down here!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: OhayoCon!

You do realize that it's in jan of 2008 next year, right? Anyway yea I'm going with Ice Viper.

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait until then. Even though I haven't been there I know their will be a lot of things to see. I just want to see who everyone if cosplaying as I think that is so fun.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i meant nex year, its so early in the year, i kinda considered it to be "this" year. sorry.

but yeah, i donno what id go as. im poor and have no sewing skills, so i donno. my freinds Meggin and Sean are going as Might Guy and Lee, although id hate to see Meggin as a guy... my other freind Billy plans on getting a bunch of boxes and being a gundam..

maybe ill just buy a pair of heelies, wear baggy pants and be a DOM...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never cosplay or been to an anime expo. But it looks like a lot of fun to do.

I guess if I was going or when I go my cosplay costume would be Bear from .hack//Sign.

Which leads me to a question...Is there a minimum how much you need to have on for your costume?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot88 View Post
    I've never cosplay or been to an anime expo. But it looks like a lot of fun to do.

I guess if I was going or when I go my cosplay costume would be Bear from .hack//Sign.

Which leads me to a question...Is there a minimum how much you need to have on for your costume?
    Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for more than a month.

closing...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread