Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Old Anime

Newbie Ivy Spring may be famous one day Ivy Spring may be famous one day Ivy Spring's Avatar
    Thanks

Old Anime

Do you think any of the old anime shows will come back? and if you have one, why?

I think that they should bring back some like "Outlawstar" because that was one of the first ones that I ever liked. I like to see reruns of the shows that I grew up on. I hope you like my thread!

Manga - my anti-drug because when your addicted to manga how can you possibly afford drugs??

Newbie shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Old Anime

I agree, Outlaw Star was one of my firsts, I would also like to see Gundam Wing.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to see Pilot Candidate come back on because they just left everyone hanging. They just suddenly stopped showing the episodes and never showed them again. Talk about being ticked off!

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well wish they broght back salor moon cus i havent seen that in like for ever. well for a shourt time anywas

IM BACK

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to see Macross/Robotech come back myself.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel
    I would like to see Pilot Candidate come back on because they just left everyone hanging. They just suddenly stopped showing the episodes and never showed them again. Talk about being ticked off!
    Pilot Candidate. I think it has a chance, and DBZ (Maybe)

@ cheifblackhammer- My Big brother watch that all the time. We own them all. That will make a come back. I love Roy (even thou they killed him off) Macross/Robotech.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385's Avatar
    Thanks

True, but we need to consider how old an anime is. For instance they took case closed of adult swim and that wasnt there to long. So that wouldnt come back bc it is not that old.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

ya also roboteck like cheaf said

IM BACK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast