+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: One Piece

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    well i cant actulay say one peice is a bad manga or not i don't read it but i abhor the cartoon its not even worthy of calling it anime it sucks and quite frankly it can suck.....well lets not say shall we it is quite inappropeit but other than that it can just die
    lol well i both agree with this and dont. I agree with this because one peice wasn't all that great(or it sucked) but it's nothing as bad as dragon ball gt also it doesn't suck B@l!s as you so commonly say on anime you hate. Besides 400episode's strong cant be that bad.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

one pice just sucked in and out just because it has over 350 episodes and still going donnt mean it gets any better its as bad a bobobob
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

one pice just sucked in and out just because it has over 350 episodes and still going donnt mean it gets any better its as bad a bobobob
    bobobobobobo did suck but that has nothing to do with one peice and besides you think you can make it better your self? yes it wasn't the best but your being alittle to moddest dont you think?
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    So are you talking about the 4kids butchered English dub, or have you seen the original Japanese episodes???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

So are you talking about the 4kids butchered English dub, or have you seen the original Japanese episodes???
    truthly iv only seen the tonami version on tv so i my oppinion is off of the english version but il would want to watch the Jap version to see how it is
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

please do watch the japanese version. it is, and i'm not kidding, a million times better than the english dub. its unedited, the dialogue flows better, and the voice actors are better. i honestly still prefer the manga over the anime, but i'm like that with almost every series.

also, for those that do like one piece, maybe start looking for a manga called fairy tail. you will probably like that. similar art style and silliness.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thedivineshadow For This Useful Post:

Shinku no kage (Jan 29, 2008)

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

i watch on ep long time ago..and couldn't get into..i mean it's a good anime.but i just haven't been up-to-date with it..so i can't really say if it's good or not..my sister watches it and says it's good..but they're alot of things she likes but I don't lol
    but I guess it's a good anime if they are still airing it on television..^.6

Newbie vortex1987 is off to a good start
    Thanks

from what i gathered it is much better watching the jap verson because nothing is edited,the voice's are much better and matches what they are saying. It has the added bleeding when they get cut. It's got them saying the real words they say not some butcherd up version with most of what they say wrong like cussing(you can obviouly see when they cussed and it was switched to sub words to cancel it out)the fact of it all is the english version was painful to watch compaired to the jap version and i strongly recond you watch the jap verson. Also if you realy whant to be happy read the monga set first if at all possible because the monga set is always more enjoyable at least the one peice is i dont know about the other's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast