Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Crew

Newbie lilkittykat13 is off to a good start lilkittykat13's Avatar
    Thanks

One Piece Crew

I used to hang out on the 4kids forum and they had this One Piece Crew thread. Basically someone was the captian and she needed to complete her crew ship according to the one piece story. like a swordsman, a navigator, a chef, etc. So
    now i'm commanding my own ship who wants to join.

Captain~LilKittyKat13

Navigator

Swordsman

Chef

The Peoples who make sure there's nothing wrong with the ship

Marksman

Doctor

Musician
    Last edited by lilkittykat13; Sep 02, 2008 at 05:05 PM.
    "I'd Just be the Catcher in the Rye all day long."~Holden Claufield from The Catcher in the Rye

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One Piece Crew

Quote Originally Posted by lilkittykat13 View Post
    I used to hang out on the 4kids forum and they had this One Piece Crew thread. Basically someone was the captian and she needed to complete her crew ship according to the one piece story. like a swordsman, a navigator, a chef, etc. So
    now i'm commanding my own ship who wants to join.

Captain~LilKittyKat13

Navigator

Swordsman

Chef

Marksman

Doctor

Musician
    OMG this is so0o0o0o gonna be moved... but until it doesn't, I guess I'll be marksman, if you'll have me that is.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    OMG this is so0o0o0o gonna be moved... but until it doesn't, I guess I'll be marksman, if you'll have me that is.
    sure. i don't have a prob w/ that; just copy my list of ppls that need to be filled and put your username in what ever color u want(just not the color the character is)
    "I'd Just be the Catcher in the Rye all day long."~Holden Claufield from The Catcher in the Rye

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

i hate one piece... the characters all have very wierd faces... i wonder why ppl still like them...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajendran View Post
    i hate one piece... the characters all have very wierd faces... i wonder why ppl still like them...
    this a thread for ppl who want to join a pirate crew not for ppl who want to spam about how much they hate stuff if you wanna "rant" and spam go here:http://www.animeonline.net/f8/what-a...te-most-39032/
    Last edited by lilkittykat13; Sep 06, 2008 at 03:19 PM.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

So, this is your pirate crew eh? Interesting...

So far a Captain & Marksman make up the ranks Hmm? Any room for a guy willing to pay for safe passage? He's not too fond of looting & pillaging, but he's good with a sword if the ship needs defending. There's always a bigger fish, after all :P

Just a thought, if you ask nicely for the Mods to move it to the right location, maybe sweet talk a few people into joining, you might even be able to run this as a RPG. I know someone started a One Piece RPG a while back, back when I first started on here actually, which did alright, but got canned I think cause they forgot to ask permission. Ask nicely, & you might be able to get your own going...

Just a random thought...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    So, this is your pirate crew eh? Interesting...

So far a Captain & Marksman make up the ranks Hmm? Any room for a guy willing to pay for safe passage? He's not too fond of looting & pillaging, but he's good with a sword if the ship needs defending. There's always a bigger fish, after all :P

Just a thought, if you ask nicely for the Mods to move it to the right location, maybe sweet talk a few people into joining, you might even be able to run this as a RPG. I know someone started a One Piece RPG a while back, back when I first started on here actually, which did alright, but got canned I think cause they forgot to ask permission. Ask nicely, & you might be able to get your own going...

Just a random thought...

thank you for your random i shall take them into consideration. would it be OK sir if i would assign you the "swordsman" position since i have no one yet to fill this glorious spot. and bedsides with me being the captain i have the power to let you see the world; i also think you have a good head on your shoulders and that you're very intelligent and with someone like you on board you would be a big help in case of danger. what's say you wanna join?

p.s. could you tell me who one of the moderators are becuz i don't really know *nervous laugh*

Newbie maddog420 is off to a good start maddog420's Avatar
    Thanks

can i join ur crew i get on mondays through fridays from 9-12 then from 1-2:40 so send me a message if i can
    arc angel dark angel lend me thy light through deaths vial do we have heaven in sight

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast