Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: One Piece:What do ya think of it?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One Piece:What do ya think of it?

The theme behind One Piece has grabbed my attention from the beginning. It's a great anime! To me, it’s one of the best shows ever created. Though I am not very fond of some character designs, the storyline is plain enjoyable. ^_^ I haven't read the manga, but my little sister is keeping up with those volumes.

Newbie XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX's Avatar
    Thanks

I like One Piece alot. its an interesting story line. The drawings are kinda funny but each and every person has their own style. And if not its called copying others styles!! BAD! My faorite Character in One Piece is Zolo. His name was originally supposed to be Zoro but they changed it because of somoe copyright stuff. just some extre info there. ^^
    Bitch. My picture got deleted.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

You can say it rocks The music is cool and so are the characters and story lines!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I bought a couple of manga volumes but I couldn't really get into it.
    It's a bit too childish for me and the characters don't really interest me either...

Newbie lilchris may be famous one day lilchris may be famous one day lilchris's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    I bought a couple of manga volumes but I couldn't really get into it.
    It's a bit too childish for me and the characters don't really interest me either...
    I no wat u mean I've wacthed that show buuuut.........I'll just stick to adult swim ONE PIECE
    Everyone has a dark side ..... including ME

Newbie CuteyKittyGirl may be famous one day CuteyKittyGirl may be famous one day CuteyKittyGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved the manga so much (I have six volumes) but the anime has really gone to the dogs, if I do say so myself. (Oh, and note my avatar... that should tell you that I am indeed a fan)

Newbie Sairo may be famous one day Sairo may be famous one day Sairo's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoy both manga and anime version of one piece and just like any anime it has its ups and downs. The only problem i have is with the anime, at times it's slow going. But then again name an anime with over 250 eps that doesn't have its slow parts.

I read the manga on and off but i tend to enjoy manga versions of everything a lot more then the anime. Probably due to the fact i like to read more then i like to watch things. So my opinion on the manga is biased

....hopefully biased was the right word lol too tired

Newbie andreyla may be famous one day andreyla may be famous one day andreyla's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I need to try watching it again. First time, my friend had it subbed in chinese. So she'd translate the funniest jokes and really important moments, and the rest I had to guess by facial expressions...... and I STILL liked it. Definately going to try it subbed in english

. : reality is for those who lack imagination : .

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast