Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: One Piece:What do ya think of it?

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One Piece:What do ya think of it?

i love both anime and manga it's funny and it's a cool thing to watch. sorry don't know what else to say ><
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Newbie Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya's Avatar
    Thanks

nice series, dated animation but that adds to its character, the storyline is unique without anything simular to any other anime i would watch it again and again if it wasnt sooooo Long

Newbie Snapple_girl may be famous one day Snapple_girl may be famous one day Snapple_girl's Avatar
    Thanks

I Love both manga and anime version of it. All around to me it's Great! Some times I can't stand it and others it's all I want to see. I love One Piece!

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

NEver got into it. The fist time I saw it was on Fox and that probably ruined it for me.

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

i finally got the episodes. i didnt watch it yet. i have one question for those who have. its about the movies and specials. when should u watch them? like when should i watch movie 1, special 1, etc. anyone help me please?

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Its one of my fav animes but Tenchi Myuo is better in my opinion

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5