+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: original or pirated?

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: original or pirated?

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    don't make me even start ...
    store?! there's no existance knowledge of anime or even any crappy cartoon in Iraq
    Online?! there's no invention as credit card or any other ways here that i don't even know about till now since it didn't exist ...
    I'm living in Hell pit like in middle centuries but with electricity which to mention come six hours per day not to mention that the "any other route is illegal" is the only method i have ...
    Well i'm sorry to hear this but making your self sound justyfied dont fix the fact that the illegal way you take affects us who pay for it the none-illegal way. Point is that if you whant it that bad which i see your on the internet dont you have family or friends you can send the money to to buy it for you that arn't in iraq? it might be just me but all i am hearing is exuses to obtain anime with-out paying much because i can sit here and come up with maney excuses my self but in the end all i am doing is fooling myself.

What you got to remember is your "only"method can cause anime's to be shut down or canceld befor it is finished and do you realy whant that?
    Lets not forget the fact you migh as well be personaly smacking the people you like in the anime serious becuase by getting it ilegaly your spitting on all the people in the anime you got. Now i dont mean to sound like i am mean its just not right to get anime ilegaly(if i sound mean i'm not trying to be just proving a point^_^.)
    Last edited by gaarasandkiller1; Feb 25, 2008 at 06:47 AM.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Newbie dlightey is off to a good start dlightey's Avatar
    Birmingham, AL aka Hell (and its hot T.T)
    Thanks

I'm going for the real stuff because it just isn't the same when you get pirated stuff. I mean if your for that type of thing well than thats you, but at least try to get the real thing cause those people that made it worked really hard on it and i don't think you really believe that all that good work should just be wasted. (sorry can't spell to faast in a hurry^^)
    Just two of my Favorite Quotes ;D
    Tao Le Ching: "It is only by not trusting that you turn someone into a liar."
    George Carlin:"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dlightey For This Useful Post:

gaarasandkiller1 (Feb 22, 2008)

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i would just but them from a store. but if i look and look and i wasn't able to find what i was looking for them i might download or if a friend happenes to have it try to burn it but i prefer to just buy it

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dlightey View Post
    I'm going for the real stuff because it just isn't the same when you get pirated stuff. I mean if your for that type of thing well than thats you, but at least try to get the real thing cause those people that made it worked really hard on it and i don't think you really believe that all that good work should just be wasted. (sorry can't spell to faast in a hurry^^)
    Indeed my friend you get the point well i see^_^ all the good work of anime that has ever been put into it is only killing it when you get it ilegaly you might as well be the villan for it because your no true anime fan if your stealing it at least in my opion anyone who gets it illegaly does not deserve to even be called a anime fan at all:P at least i think so

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

don't make me even start ...
    store?! there's no existance knowledge of anime or even any crappy cartoon in Iraq
    Online?! there's no invention as credit card or any other ways here that i don't even know about till now since it didn't exist ...
    I'm living in Hell pit like in middle centuries but with electricity which to mention come six hours per day not to mention that the "any other route is illegal" is the only method i have ...
    Whoops, I had no clue where you were located, LOL. I guess if you have no other choice but to pirate, then all I can say is, "Arrr, matey!"

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    Well i'm sorry to hear this but making your self sound justyfied dont fix the fact that the illegal way you take affects us who pay for it the none-illegal way. Point is that if you whant it that bad which i see your on the internet dont you have family or firends you can send the money to to buy it for you that arn't in iraq? it might be just me but all i am hearing is exuses to obtain anime with-out paying much because i can sit here and come up with maney excuses my self but in the end all i am doing is fooling myself.

What you got to remember is your "only"method can cause anime's to be shut down or canceld befor it is finished and do you realy whant that?
    Lets not forget the fact you migh as well be personaly smacking the people you like in the anime serious becuase by getting it ilegaly your spitting on all the people in the anime you got. Now i dont mean to sound like i am mean its just not right to get anime ilegaly.
    first i'm not making myself sound justified second i don't have any family members or friends out of this place and that's why i'm still here third i'm not obtaining excuses or whatsoever i'm doing what i can and forth i'm not fooling myself and i owe you an apology for not having the slightest idea about the hell happening here.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlightey View Post
    they worked really hard on it ,well appreciated , but being UNABLE to get real stuff doesn't make me want to waste all their precious efforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    Indeed my friend you get the point well i see^_^ all the good work of anime that has ever been put into it is only killing it when you get it ilegaly you might as well be the villan for it because your no true anime fan if your stealing it at least in my opion anyone who gets it illegaly does not deserve to even be called a anime fan at all:P at least i think so
    well i don't think so because i say that i'm an anime fan because i LIKE anime and not because i deserve to be called so by your way ,i'm sorry but you real offended me with things i don't even have control upon.
    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Whoops, I had no clue where you were located, LOL. I guess if you have no other choice but to pirate, then all I can say is, "Arrr, matey!"
    Thanks mate ,if i had any other choice i would've taken it.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

I uasually get it pirated but if I got the money I will buy the original b\c of the box art. I also don't think a colletion of pirated movies is an actually a colletion I just do it b\c I don't have the money
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

first i'm not making myself sound justified second i don't have any family members or friends out of this place and that's why i'm still here third i'm not obtaining excuses or whatsoever i'm doing what i can and forth i'm not fooling myself and i owe you an apology for not having the slightest idea about the hell happening here.

they worked really hard on it ,well appreciated , but being UNABLE to get real stuff doesn't make me want to waste all their precious efforts.

well i don't think so because i say that i'm an anime fan because i LIKE anime and not because i deserve to be called so by your way ,i'm sorry but you real offended me with things i don't even have control upon.

Thanks mate ,if i had any other choice i would've taken it.
    well well the statement i made of:

Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1
    Indeed my friend you get the point well i see^_^ all the good work of anime that has ever been put into it is only killing it when you get it ilegaly you might as well be the villan for it because your no true anime fan if your stealing it at least in my opion anyone who gets it illegaly does not deserve to even be called a anime fan at all:P at least i think so .

I wasn't aiming it at you! So why you feel offended is not my problem i am aiming twords those with no excuse so stope thinking the worst of what you see because i am stating my opion twords the real problem ^_^. I realy hate those who steal thats all or do things illegaly now the realy issue seems to be is the number of sites that seem to be making it possible to do this and the fact that none of them get shut down its like the websites and people out there is oking this kind of thing i mean yes it may be hard to get anime for some with no option i can understand that i gues but for the maney who got methods and ont wanna use them rather get it free or nearly free taking away from us who work hard for the real deal. it's like we are getting a big smack to the face for our hard work and i know thats not cool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast