+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: original or pirated?

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: original or pirated?

i cant agree or disagree with lich but if thats the only he/she has to get his/her anime then let him i'm guoilty of bying the subs off of my friend josh and fye(i cant stand fye they rip you off big time) out here there like my only sources for my anime but once i get out of this hell they call job corps il get the real copies of the subs i have like im trying to get the whole collection of xenosaga but its hard to find and expensive one you do find it and yes i think ripping anime is wrong so thats why i stoped and will probly never do it again
    Last edited by Lilium; Feb 26, 2008 at 08:08 AM. Reason: to clerify the other sorce
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    i cant agree or disagree with lich but if thats the only he/she has to get his/her anime then let him i'm guoilty of bying the subs off of my friend josh out here hes like my only source for my anime but once i get out of this hell they call job corps il get the real copies of the subs i have like im trying to get the whole collection of xenosaga but its hard to find and expensive one you do find it and yes i think ripping anime is wrong so thats why i stoped and will probly never do it again
    well kevin you cant fool me we go to the mall trip and fye sells it so your excuses are so lame your worse then lich at least he has a good reason thats more then i can say for you you can buy the real stuff and its reason like these that only hurt the true fallowers more.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    well kevin you cant fool me we go to the mall trip and fye sells it so your excuses are so lame your worse then lich at least he has a good reason thats more then i can say for you you can buy the real stuff and its reason like these that only hurt the true fallowers more.
    never said i had an excuse but i still get it when i want the anime the one im after if they still have it there is Gunslinger girl i saw it on you tube some time ago and fell in love with it they even have bleach there but like i said i have no excuse and i have been slacking on getting it so i rely on josh to get it when possable or just bue the anime he curently has but this weekend I might go there when every one pays me what they owe me and lets hope they still have my second favorate anime there.... and yes boys/girls/men/women you all should get the anime legaly and not get it thrue other channels that seem how should i say this *thinks* ah heres how Shady thats the best way i can say it
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    never said i had an excuse but i still get it when i want the anime the one im after if they still have it there is Gunslinger girl i saw it on you tube some time ago and fell in love with it they even have bleach there but like i said i have no excuse and i have been slacking on getting it so i rely on josh to get it when possable or just bue the anime he curently has but this weekend I might go there when every one pays me what they owe me and lets hope they still have my second favorate anime there.... and yes boys/girls/men/women you all should get the anime legaly and not get it thrue other channels that seem how should i say this *thinks* ah heres how Shady thats the best way i can say it
    HHH mmm i beleave you shouldn't be talking about josh or anything personal on here you can pm me for that the issue at hand here is anime being priated and most who are doing it with no excuses its not right at all and we can sit here and make up one lame excuses after another but we are only fooling our selves and i fellow anime peer's. Now you have chances to get anime but you buy other things instead so dont go saying you have no choice but to go to josh for illegaly obtained anime just admit your not whanted to spend much and what not and just try not to do it lieing about it is only making you worse.

Newbie Kisho is off to a good start Kisho's Avatar
    Thanks

I've bought a few series, and downloaded a few too.

I don't have enough disposable income to buy all the anime I want!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redragon495 View Post
    I uasually get it pirated but if I got the money I will buy the original b\c of the box art. I also don't think a colletion of pirated movies is an actually a colletion I just do it b\c I don't have the money
    Don't you think that you should start saving? Unlike LichGRIFFIN, you've got the opportunity to seize actual anime, you're in an area that doesn't cut you off from retail shops; typically goin' pirate is something you should do when you have absolutely no other alternative.

If I can't buy it, I don't watch it. January was the one and only month I spent downloading and watching fansubs in my lifetime as an otaku. I DID, however, used to pirate VHS tapes like all the time, growing up. But that was before I grew a sense of ethics and actually paid attention to all the FBI warnings on tapes.

I feel like there are too many ways to get anime the legal way for people to just watch fansubs on a constant basis. Hell, I can get anime the legal way for FREE, sometimes. I can't keep it, but I can watch it on demand. Yay for cable!! It's Comcastic!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

gaarasandkiller1 (Feb 26, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Don't you think that you should start saving? Unlike LichGRIFFIN, you've got the opportunity to seize actual anime, you're in an area that doesn't cut you off from retail shops; typically goin' pirate is something you should do when you have absolutely no other alternative.

If I can't buy it, I don't watch it. January was the one and only month I spent downloading and watching fansubs in my lifetime as an otaku. I DID, however, used to pirate VHS tapes like all the time, growing up. But that was before I grew a sense of ethics and actually paid attention to all the FBI warnings on tapes.

I feel like there are too many ways to get anime the legal way for people to just watch fansubs on a constant basis. Hell, I can get anime the legal way for FREE, sometimes. I can't keep it, but I can watch it on demand. Yay for cable!! It's Comcastic!!
    ty some one who has put it in better words realy atomic you couldn't be more right and i respect your answer. You only go pirate if your in the middle of no where with like no income and no resourses like lich and thats it other then that there is no excuse in the world besides that to do it and if you think of it you might as well be a anime-murder when you do it other wise because you killing the anime industry by stealing from them.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    ty some one who has put it in better words realy atomic you couldn't be more right and i respect your answer. You only go pirate if your in the middle of no where with like no income and no resourses like lich and thats it other then that there is no excuse in the world besides that to do it and if you think of it you might as well be a anime-murder when you do it other wise because you killing the anime industry by stealing from them.
    not anymore! i'm now in Malysia to continue my studies .. and i bought my first original animes which were Elfen Lied and Gungrave (i took a little bit older picks for now) ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast