+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: original or pirated?

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: original or pirated?

haha... here i post again.... not saying that i support original or pirated dvd/vcd. my dad prefer pirated more than original and the main reason is the price... not talking bout anime dvd but most of the drama series sell in my country, ppl buy the pirated 1. i make my collection on anime series with all original copy while my dad make his collection on chinese drama with all pirated copy... lol... however, as long as we get what we want, the drama/series that we want to see. if you really want to watch it, original or pirated copy is ignored...
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Newbie vortex1987 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elvin View Post
    haha... here i post again.... not saying that i support original or pirated dvd/vcd. my dad prefer pirated more than original and the main reason is the price... not talking bout anime dvd but most of the drama series sell in my country, ppl buy the pirated 1. i make my collection on anime series with all original copy while my dad make his collection on chinese drama with all pirated copy... lol... however, as long as we get what we want, the drama/series that we want to see. if you really want to watch it, original or pirated copy is ignored...
    well my dear friend you may think that all might be true but you got to remember us ture anime fan it does matter if its piracted or not because it just doesn't feel right having a stolen or bootlegged anime/monga comparied to the freshness feeling of a new legaly boughten anime that you'd worked so hard to get and being able to watch it and that's just the very feeling that makes it all worth while. Now correct me if i am wrong but its the feeling you get just for buying it that makes it so thrilling and it being the anime you whanted only adds on now isn't that what makes it so awsome to watch?^_^

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vortex1987 For This Useful Post:

niquel kharia31313 (Jan 31, 2008)

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vortex1987 View Post
    well my dear friend you may think that all might be true but you got to remember us true anime fan it does matter if its pirated or not because it just doesn't feel right having a stolen or bootlegged anime/manga compared to the freshness feeling of a new legaly boughten anime that you'd worked so hard to get and being able to watch it and that's just the very feeling that makes it all worth while. Now correct me if i am wrong but its the feeling you get just for buying it that makes it so thrilling and it being the anime you wanted only adds on now isn't that what makes it so awsome to watch?^_^
    yea.... awsome to watch.... it feels happy to own original copy of the anime series that we want to watch... when times goes by, the feeling is not the same already... you'll just watch it in the internet or burn it from the others... hrm...
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

I look for all original stuff, when i start collections.

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

i usualy do but if i can get it off of my friends i will in stead thats not illigal
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well shops these days on movies is high but for anime it is super high and you cant really get it at any cheap place you have to go to the mall so i think its fare that people can download it onto a disk and keep it same with movies.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well shops these days on movies is high but for anime it is super high and you cant really get it at any cheap place you have to go to the mall so i think its fare that people can download it onto a disk and keep it same with movies.
    by that logic: cars and houses are expensive, so people should be completely entitled to steal them.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes I agree we pay for everything why cant be beable to download them or upload them Like i said its all about the money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast