+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: original or pirated?

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: original or pirated?

uh... yeah...

tell that to the police when you move into someone else's house, steal their car and start walking out with a bunch of new, unpaid-for furniture from the local IKEA.

Your idea is so selfish that it completely ignores all concept of morality, economy, legality and functional societal models.

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

ya i agree with him after reading the legalities on fan sub iv been only geting it off of my friends and not copying the movie or series
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

um on this o so "glorious note" i have to say is asking why cant we upload or buy stolen anime is like asking why cant we kill some one because they anoy us it just dont happen. Aside from this it's complety rude and is a smack in the face to the anime creator's who worked so hard to make the anime we like and enjoy and reasonable price to help them get the founds to make more future anime.

Now for my next point: If we keep buying/downloading anime illegaly it cuts down the money budgets the anime creactors have which in terms slowly shuts down anime and if this is kept up buy your illegaly getting anime(you know who you are) it will possibly cause anime to go out perminately due to not anough founds. And I'm sorry but being how i am a anime fan and all it would seem to me that i wanna go on watching anime andenjoying it. Not to mention and this is just me but if you realy like anime do side jobs like moweing lawns or clean people houses tat sort of stuff to earn money to get anime instead of causeing anime to fade away if your not in jail first.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    um on this o so "glorious note" i have to say is asking why cant we upload or buy stolen anime is like asking why cant we kill some one because they anoy us it just dont happen. Aside from this it's complety rude and is a smack in the face to the anime creator's who worked so hard to make the anime we like and enjoy and reasonable price to help them get the founds to make more future anime.

Now for my next point: If we keep buying/downloading anime illegaly it cuts down the money budgets the anime creactors have which in terms slowly shuts down anime and if this is kept up buy your illegaly getting anime(you know who you are) it will possibly cause anime to go out perminately due to not anough founds. And I'm sorry but being how i am a anime fan and all it would seem to me that i wanna go on watching anime andenjoying it. Not to mention and this is just me but if you realy like anime do side jobs like moweing lawns or clean people houses tat sort of stuff to earn money to get anime instead of causeing anime to fade away if your not in jail first.
    and i fermly agree with Garrasandkiller1 no stealing anime i fordit and on that note ya iv been reading the legality on fan subs and most of them are ilegal and im sure i have a few ilegal sub from my friends im guilty for it as well even if it wasnt direct
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

in my country, if the rich ppl selling pirated stuff, the police will do nothing and if the 'not rich' ppl sell those stuff, the police will sure do something else... haiz... but for anime/manga series, its hard to find the pirated copy....if you want it, go get it in shops... a permission label was there...
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really have a big collection yet... I mostly get them from friends who downloaded it and check it out (I know, I'm a sinner T_T).

And if I find any anime really good? I buy the original onces which are expensive and legal. I like to have originals since they are from good quality, plus I support the anime business and the people who made that anime came true. A few originals I bought: chobits, yu yu hakusho, .hack//sign and some other animes I liked. But I can't really call it a big collection or something ^_^".

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well of course I bought the dvd to collect them, already have all of the School Rumble and D.N Angel but nothing new anime do I'm not have.
    Yeah It's legal to download anime if they doesn't have any licensed but most of them good anime have it such a Lucky Star and Shakugan no shana.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Yeah It's legal to download anime if they doesn't have any licensed but most of them good anime have it such a Lucky Star and Shakugan no shana.
    Again, you fail at law by virtue of believing what best suits you and the fandom and not what is actually true.

Distributing work that is copyright in ANY country is illegal (though you may or may not run a significant risk of actually being caught, fined or incarcerated) unless it falls under terms of free-use or that copyright has expired and the work has fallen into the public domain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast