Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Outlaw Star

Newbie WaterSprite may be famous one day WaterSprite may be famous one day WaterSprite's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Outlaw Star

^^I really liked the anime OutlawStar,it's one of my all time favorites.The story is good and so is the action.I'd be interested in another series,maybe where the story leaves off.Or some years later so you can see Jean's young partner grown up.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I truely enjoyed this anime from the start. In fact it is probably the first anime that I had ever seen. With that being said I would not like them to make futher additions to the series. The truth has always been that too much of a good thing isn't good. It was a great anime with sweet action sequences and a good story but it should be left that way. Although I highly doubt and disagree with the continuaton of Outlaw Star, I would aprove a moive based off the anime.

Newbie suitechic1979 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I like Outlaw star a lot.. and the music too was great. Have to agree with everyone thinking that it is an anime worth to watch.
    Health Tip: Stay away from diet pills like Lipozene Diet Pill, Medi Fast,

Lipovox side effects, and Lipo 6 Side effects

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved outlaw star. I liked the characters and the storyline. The series had a good ending, so I don't think they should try and continue it with a whole new storyline where they left. Maybe they could do a short continuation about them taking on the rest of the pirates seeing as how Hazanko wasn't the leader, but as stated before, a continuation probably won't happen.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Outlaw Star was awesome!! I liked everything about it. ^^

The story was good and characters were all unique and I really loved the music. ^^ The opening and the ending is still in my top listing for anime songs. ^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

I only saw a bit of it on cartoon network when my mom lived in the U.S. They don't show it here in Canada but the episodes I saw were pretty cool.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

It been some time since i seen Outlaw Star but what i remmber from it i loved it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched that show before I had any idea what anime was. I liked it. I agree it is a pretty good entry level anime, since it never too serious or too goofy. The ending theme with those pictures always confused me though.

On another note though I think they should bring back Kare Kano. I read about a sequel but there were conflicts with the production or something top that effect.
    Last edited by Hoods; Jan 31, 2007 at 08:02 PM.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast