Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Outlaw Star

Newbie JinKazama is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Outlaw Star

I really liked Outlaw Star.It was my first anime.The Storyline,The Characters,The Fighting/Action, it was all great.
    I think it's been 3 or 4 years back when i watched it.I'm thinking about watching it again.

Otaku Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't seen that show in forever!! It was amazing. ^_^ It wasn't my first but one of the few I watched back then on Toonami and stuff. ^_^' I remember one of the characters I liked was little Jim. I think his name was

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

if there was ever an anime that i cussed at the TV when it went away, it was Outlaw Star. this was the best anime in history in my (CORRECT) oppinion. Gene's gun kicked tale and the ship ROCKED . Melphina was hot and teh grappler style of ship in general was really cool. if it came back on i would praise the adult swim (or whoever) as freakin gods.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved Outlaw Star! There is no telling how many times I watched that anime. As for the producers reviving it, I think it would be cool if they took a different spin on the anime like Cowboy Bebop or make a movie showing what happened after the series. It is not likely to happen though sadly since it just wasn't as popular in Japan compared in the U.S. Maybe an American production team will pick it up but it probably wouldn't be as good. Probably be like what happened with DBZ. DB and DBZ was awesome but when DBGT came around and there were new producers handling it and Akira Toriyama wasn't having a hand in it anymore it just wasn't good anymore or at least not to me.

I also wouldn't mind if they started a new anime all together because usually if you love one anime series from one person you will most likely love the others as well.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

All of you guys saying you saw it on t.v. a long time ago should watch the episode they wouldn't air on toonami or adult swim (whichever it was on) . It at least explains where gene got the special caster shells he used in the last few episodes.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3