+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Outlaw Star

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Cool Outlaw Star

does any one remember when out law star use to come on cartoon network man those where the good old days that was my favorite show next to dbz i couldn't stop watching it thats how good it was does anybody else agree
    Last edited by zatch bell; Jan 25, 2008 at 09:12 AM.

hot feets for dat azz

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Outlaw Star !****

Outlaw Star has to be one of my top favorit Anime series of all time. In fact, it was on Cartoon Network that I first found out about it and which led me to getting the first season of it on DVD. The second season still eludes me though which makes me sad. The same goes for Evangelion.
    Last edited by Scourge; Jan 25, 2008 at 11:11 AM.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    The same goes for Evangelion.
    Evalgenlion is pretty damn easy to find, trick is finding it all in one place. Go check your local HMV, Future Shop, or Best Buy locations, or check online. I'm sure the same could be said about Outlaw Star.

And its "eludes"

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    Thanks

Outlaw Star has to be one of my top favorit Anime series of all time. In fact, it was on Cartoon Network that I first found out about it and which led me to getting the first season of it on DVD. The second season still eludes me though which makes me sad. The same goes for Evangelion.
    i feel your pain i to wish to find the second season of it to !

hot feets for dat azz

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Evalgenlion is pretty damn easy to find, trick is finding it all in one place. Go check your local HMV, Future Shop, or Best Buy locations, or check online. I'm sure the same could be said about Outlaw Star.

And its "eludes"
    My hunt continues...

I hate it when I type to fast and dont use my spell check (And when I am stricken with the desire to be lazy).

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zatch bell View Post
    does any one remember when out law star use to come on cartoon network man those where the good old days that was my favorite show next to dbz i couldn't stop watching it thats how good it was does anybody else agree
    Ah those where some good time's. i remember the old school toonami that played them. Outlaw star was realy good and as for its ratting's if i remember correctly they was good. I remember them canceling it because they play it a few times(the whole set) and people was loosing intrest so they though and they switched things around and added new shows ^_^ Outlaw star still rocks
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gaarasandkiller1 For This Useful Post:

zatch bell (Jan 25, 2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    Ah those where some good time's. i remember the old school toonami that played them. Outlaw star was realy good and as for its ratting's if i remember correctly they was good. I remember them canceling it because they play it a few times(the whole set) and people was loosing intrest so they though and they switched things around and added new shows ^_^ Outlaw star still rocks
    indeed outlaw star does rock and it still will and thats the truth

My hunt continues...

I hate it when I type to fast and dont use my spell check (And when I am stricken with the desire to be lazy).
    i wish i could find evangelion 2 when i first saw it on toonami during anime week when they show the original gigantor i was hooked but it made me mad when adult swim didn't finish it
    Last edited by aceman67; Jan 25, 2008 at 11:47 AM.

hot feets for dat azz

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

anyways what did you like about outlaw star most?
    Last edited by aceman67; Jan 25, 2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Removed portions of the post that did not pertain to the topic at hand.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast