+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Outlaw Star

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Outlaw Star

My favorit charactor from the outlaw star series would have to be Melfina, yes I know she was generaly realy quiet and had no idea what was going on half the time but despite all of that I feel like she has more commen sense then every one else in the entire show. Dont get me wrong, I love the entire charactor cast, they are all funny as hell and I still wish that I had a gun that fired miniature black holes.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    My favorit charactor from the outlaw star series would have to be Melfina, yes I know she was generaly realy quiet and had no idea what was going on half the time but despite all of that I feel like she has more commen sense then every one else in the entire show. Dont get me wrong, I love the entire charactor cast, they are all funny as hell and I still wish that I had a gun that fired miniature black holes.
    lol wow well i am agreeing with you on this one and you put it together nicely Melfina is awsome and the guns that fired mini black holes i thought rocked i mean who wouldn't whant one of those babys lol and Melfina's quite personality was funny and the fact she was completely clueless in alot of cases was funny which is where some of the humor of her being so lost comes into play ^_^ but that amonst other things is what makes outlaw star so great
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gaarasandkiller1 For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Feb 12, 2008)

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zatch bell View Post
    does any one remember when out law star use to come on cartoon network man those where the good old days that was my favorite show next to dbz i couldn't stop watching it thats how good it was does anybody else agree
    yeah i think it was sometime in the 1990's but i'm not sure^^

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDarkAngel View Post
    yeah i think it was sometime in the 1990's but i'm not sure^^
    Well January 15th, 2001 is when it came out on toonami i remember that ^_^ XGP15A-II it was the nice looking ship they had i remember that thing. O i remember Suzuka the former one from the Ctarl Empire. I miss those episodes quite abit but so i gues i wait to get the dvd set ^_^.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

I do remember! I loved that show. The main character had that cool gun and special bullets. To bad they don't have it on any more!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3