Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Paronoia Agent!

Newbie paronoiaagentclosed may be famous one day paronoiaagentclosed may be famous one day paronoiaagentclosed's Avatar
    Thanks

Paronoia Agent!

The last episode is awesome ,it tells you everything. About lil slugger and the adorable, lovable Maromi. You should watch it who or what ever you are!

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paronoia Agent!

can anyone give me a synopsis of the series because all my friends hate it but i have never seen it

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

yah hello new member YOUY should make a intro thread!!!!
    anyways yah paranoia agent rocked I own the series Its pretty cool I just love the begining and end song there just so creepy :P
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage
    can anyone give me a synopsis of the series because all my friends hate it but i have never seen it
    yah its about a series of "beating"and whos doing them (lil' slugger) and the series is about findin out who lil' slugger is and it comes all to stories about who lil slugger is and blah bla blah its a creepy anime and the main thing about it is that you don't know weather lil' slugger is real or not !!!!! and he only pops up whenever you are emotionally cornered
    thats about it each episode has like tottally different storys and in the end they all get a beat down by slugger...well most did
    Last edited by Reaper66; Jul 30, 2006 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite scene in Paranoia Agent: The fat cop guy is sportin a red jumpsuit and a pink luchador mask and he tied up this couple and is in the middle of robbing them when their daughter shows up. She sees her parents, they are trying to warn her. Then dude makes with the flashlight up to the face and tells the girl" Call me daddy!!",with a wicked drunken grin.............And the girl screams as they show the apartment building......****ed up but really funny at the same time! If I go to a con cosplaying as that bastard, I wonder who would notice?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie paronoiaagentclosed may be famous one day paronoiaagentclosed may be famous one day paronoiaagentclosed's Avatar
    Thanks

The series is about a psychopath who attacks people who are paronoid to something and i will tell you that if you watch it pay attention to the puppy and young lady holding it. Two HUUGE characters.

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23
    My favorite scene in Paranoia Agent: The fat cop guy is sportin a red jumpsuit and a pink luchador mask and he tied up this couple and is in the middle of robbing them when their daughter shows up. She sees her parents, they are trying to warn her. Then dude makes with the flashlight up to the face and tells the girl" Call me daddy!!",with a wicked drunken grin.............And the girl screams as they show the apartment building......****ed up but really funny at the same time! If I go to a con cosplaying as that bastard, I wonder who would notice?
    my favorite is when that girl is livin with the old lady and eventually the girl freaks and the door bell rings and the old woman answers it thinking its some guy and she scream "please help me!!!!!" then you see lil slugger and he says simply "ok" then hits her and thats the end of that episode !!!!!!
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

you guys are sick for watching an anime like this........just kidding.......where and when does it air..................

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage
    you guys are sick for watching an anime like this........just kidding.......where and when does it air..................
    I don't think its on anymore they just finished it on adult swim like two weeks ago but look an adultswim.com and check aior times it might be starting again
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast