+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Passion For Anime!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

The Passion For Anime!

since anime's first came out there have
    always been reasons for them an example
    of this would be a series like gundam wing.

its based in a future setting where the army
    and common wealth sometimes battle
    each other at least that's what i get from it.

my question is this , does the anime
    that is being sold now or being shown have
    anything use anything that realistic and I'm not
    talking about how ninjas are good and bad like
    naruto but anime as a whole .

does the anime have a purpose that
    could be related to thing that could
    happen if certain aspects of life turned
    bad or good depending on what anime
    you watch.

because there is alot of anime out
    there and it takes passion and the desire
    to make an anime to do several series on it.

is the pasison loosing its touch or is
    there a valid reason for the anime being
    made today?
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Passion For Anime!

hmmm, interesting thought...is it losing its meaning? well that can be aloaded question with no true answer. your assuming that they made animes to prove a point? or to mimick the current world trends? i With so many diffent types of anime out from ninjas to spacebattles, fan service to talking magic cats...anime is entertainment. Anime is a form of art. Somewhere it has meaning to the person who wrote the script, and those peopele involved who spend days-years to finish one series. yes in that way i think it has some meaning.
    as to how it reflects the world, its purly based on which anime your watching, Jin Roh is very politcal, strawberry panic is not...I dont think its losing its passion, and neither are the people involved with making it. as for meaning in the real world, if it means some thing to you fine, if not fine, its entertainment for entertainments sake. if you enjoy it, thats meaning enough for its continued exisitance.
    Don't Panic

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    hmmm, interesting thought...is it losing its meaning? well that can be aloaded question with no true answer. your assuming that they made animes to prove a point? or to mimick the current world trends? i With so many diffent types of anime out from ninjas to spacebattles, fan service to talking magic cats...anime is entertainment. Anime is a form of art. Somewhere it has meaning to the person who wrote the script, and those peopele involved who spend days-years to finish one series. yes in that way i think it has some meaning.
    as to how it reflects the world, its purly based on which anime your watching, Jin Roh is very politcal, strawberry panic is not...I dont think its losing its passion, and neither are the people involved with making it. as for meaning in the real world, if it means some thing to you fine, if not fine, its entertainment for entertainments sake. if you enjoy it, thats meaning enough for its continued exisitance.
    I have to agree with Jepray on this. It is for entertaniment and why does it have to have a purpose? If it did then it wouldn't be anime it would be an documentary instead. Wright?

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I also agree, if it had a purpose then it would be subject to rules. And I don't believe so many people would love anime if there were rules to follow/
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

true, its what i love about anime, no rules. in an instant you could be transported to a world of magic and chocobos, or out to the cold vaccum of space in a mobile suit. to worlds of neku and classrooms where aliens are watching...its limit is your imagination, and thats why i think, trying to compare it to the real world is fruitless. its there for the fun of it, we all have our favorite charaters and worlds we would love to go and visit. What, exactly does that prove? I think it simply means we're having fun and truly enjoying the experiance, and only wish for it to continue. to be entertained, cause its fun, and lifes too short not to have fun, don't look to deep into it all...
    Don't Panic

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love anime...I like Naruto..but .hack is my fav.....fav character is Aura..(me)
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Newbie Sesuki is off to a good start Sesuki's Avatar
    Thanks

I also have a passion for anime..in .Hack you can go to many worlds unknown and see interesting things there....yes it is truly a magical place that cant be beat by modern science ^.^

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sesuki View Post
    I also have a passion for anime..in .Hack you can go to many worlds unknown and see interesting things there....yes it is truly a magical place that cant be beat by modern science ^.^
    hey you kinda got on the same topic i did sis.... .hack
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast