+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Passion For Anime!

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Passion For Anime!

Good topic!
    Anime is just like any other media art form... Like movies, music or TV... it can be used to express both things based on reality and fantasy.
    Some anime doesn't really have any meaning... it might just be full of fan service and senseless violence... But isn't most of Hollywood? Every once in a while, you have to step back from complex philosophy and deep meanings and have a little fun.
    But I think the passion and varied messages are still being conveyed through anime... It depends on what you like to watch, and what you want to feel while you are watching it. ^_^
    I've always loved the way you can tell any story with anime... It can be militaristic, political, drama, romance, sci-fi, fantasy, or comedy! You can do so much more with it, and the art style will always be unique and beautiful to me. ^_^

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

I know...thay make an anime for everyone...whatever your interested in..they will make it...if its drama, fantasy, romance, tragedy, horror, mystey you name it....whatever the aduience likes they make....theres an anime out there for everyone ^.^
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Newbie Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya's Avatar
    Thanks

Passion...Passion...Passion
    what is all this about 'Passion'
    there is many types of 'Passion' in the world
    theres the Passion for your sports team
    theres the passion for your friends and family
    theres the passion for the love of your life
    theres the passion for life
    theres the passion for everything you hold

Is the passion going out of anime? NO if you originally had a passion for it then you will always have that passion though the good series and the bad otherwise you were never a fan to begin with after all would you class yourself a fan of your sports team if you disowned them if they had a poor season and only supported them during the good ones?

I have Passion for anime and that will remain within me when i grow old & grey and no one in my family (Present or Future) will be able to force me to stop loving it

THATS PASSION!!!!

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

does anyone ever actualy read the content of the threads before they go off and answer it...makes you wonder...
    Don't Panic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2