Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pokemon

Pokemon is not a fad. A fad doesn't last over a decade. In the beginning, it was just a phenomenon. Now, it is serious business.

You might be sickened by how they are continuously adding more and more Pokemon every couple years, but the Japanese disagree completely. They have plenty of material to work with. With more and more species that are discovered and plenty of mythological, cultural, and clever wordplay references to work with, Nintendo can create countless species of Pokemon.

My own personal complaint about DPP is the overabundance of preevolutions and not enough evolutions for Pokemon from the original 151. Where's Pinsir's evolution? If Magmar and Electabuzz get evolutions, why not Jynx? Why isn't there a Kanghaskhan baby?

Nintendo better not disappoint with the FIFTH generation.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Pokemon

Pokemon? hmmm... The games are good. But, the anime is sooo crappy. There's too many types of pokemon. I WAS a fan of it when i was like 6. But, when Misty went... it got crappy. And, Misty was my favorite character! I like her water pokemon. They were cute! ^-^
    Last edited by darkangel1240; Nov 05, 2008 at 03:03 PM.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually agree. I hate the new versions, and it kinda got boring with the new people. I guess Original is always better ^^. I loved pikachu! And the egg...forgot the name..Damn...stupid egg...What WAS YOUR NAME?!?!?!!~
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks
    i watched it when it first came out. i didnt really like it, i just watched it because it was own. i was glad that my friends weren't into pokemon. i remember dressing up as ash in grade 3 for halloween. i had a toy pokedex too. after 3 seasons i stopped watching and gave up on it. my brother still in to pokemon, he has pokeom pearl, mystery dungeon blue and explorer's of time. because of him i am up todate in pokemon, even though i dont want to be. my favourite pokemon would be electivire.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    I actually agree. I hate the new versions, and it kinda got boring with the new people. I guess Original is always better ^^. I loved pikachu! And the egg...forgot the name..Damn...stupid egg...What WAS YOUR NAME?!?!?!!~
    if your referring to the egg misty had it is togepi.
    Togepi
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 23, 2008 at 09:35 AM.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Eh-heh, seems I'm started a larger fire than I expected. I figured this would fizzle out pretty quick but I guess I'm wrong. I stopped entirely once the 151 "saga" ended. Not really sure why I stopped, maybe I lost interest or my stubborn-ness didn't allow me to accept any more than just the original.

My friend plays the Sapphire and Diamond editions of Pokemon for her DS so I vicariously only found out there were this many through her. My favourites all involve the original sets. I suppose once Togepi showed up, the next generation began.

I just can't even FATHOM how they're able to come up with this stuff.. almost 500 of the buggers, and each has a quality and a corny pun for a name.

*Laughs*

Anyone remember attempting to do the musical ending.. when they'd go up numerically to list off the Pokemon from 1 - 150?? Haha, I had one of those endings memorized lol
    Last edited by Ritoru-chan; Oct 07, 2008 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Forgot something
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ritoru-chan View Post
    Anyone remember attempting to do the musical ending.. when they'd go up numerically to list off the Pokemon from 1 - 150?? Haha, I had one of those endings memorized lol

you mean thoses raps at the end of the episode. i did that alot. i got the lyrics. my bad if i spelt them wrong

PokéRap Alakazam

Pokémon! It's that time again! A hundred and fifty Pokémon five days a week! That's about 30 or so each day. It's not too hard, just listen real good!

Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke, Kangaskhan,
    Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon, Blastoise, Poliwhirl,
    Oddish, Drowzee, Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie.

Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all! (yeah) Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all! (ow!)

Metapod, Merowack, Kakuna, Clefairy, Dodrio,
    Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby, Lickitung, Tauros,
    Weedle, Nidoran, Machop, Shellder, Porygon,
    Hitmonchan.

At least one hundred and fifty, or more to see; To be a Pokémon master is my... destiny!

Okay, so today was pretty easy. But you gotta put all 5 days together; It's the only way to name all hundred and fifty. Catch you here tomorrow!

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all Ooooh, gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon. Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all Ooooh, gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon. Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all Heeey... Pokémon!

PokéRap Articuno

Pokémon! Attention all Pokémon trainers! Do you got what it takes to be the best? Today we'll do 30 Pokémon! It's the ultimate test!
    Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all! (yeah!) Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all! (yeeeah)

Articuno, Jynx, Nidorino, Beedrill, Haunter, Squirtle,
    Chansey, Pokémon!, Parasect, Exeggcute, Muk,
    Dewgong, Pidgeotto, Lapras, Vulpix, Rhydon!

At least one hundred and fifty, or more to see; To be a Pokémon master is my, destiny!

Charizard, Machamp, Pinscir, Koffing, Dugtrio,
    Golbat, Staryu, Magikarp, Ninetails, Ekans,
    Omastar, Scyther, Tentacool, Dragonair, Magmar!

Not bad, not bad! Hey, don't get cocky, tomorrow's the hardest part! We're on our way up to a hundred and fifty Pokémon! There's no stoppin' us!

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all Ooooh, gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon. Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all Ooooh, gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon. Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all Heeey, Pokémon!

PokéRap Electrode

Okay guys, we gotta rap some Pokémon. You just do the singing, I'll take care of the hard part. Let's get it on! I want to be the best, There ever was; To beat all the rest, Yeah that's my cause!

Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey, Venusaur,
    Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey, Sea King, Jolteon, Dragonite,
    Ghastly, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree.

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all... Pokémon!
    I'll send you 'cross the land, Look far and wide; Release from my hand, The power that's inside!

Venomoth, Poliwag, Nidorino, Golduck, Ivysaur,
    Grimer, Victreebell, Moltres, Nido King, Farfetch'd,
    Abra, Jigglypuff, Kingler, Ryhorn, Clefable, Wigglytuff.

32 down, that's it for now! Tune in tomorrow, we'll rap at 'ya some more! There's one hundred and fifty, so watch Monday through Friday.

You'll catch 'em all! Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all... Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon!

PokéRap Zubat

You guys up for the PokéRap? There's one hundred and fifty Pokémon. You gotta name 'em all! I'm doin' 32 today, so try to keep up.
    Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all. Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon!

Zubat, Primape, Meowth, Onix, Geodude, Rapidash,
    Magneton, Snorlax, Gengar, Tangela, Goldine, Spearow
    Weezing Seel, Gyrados, Slowbro.

Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all! (yeah!) Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all!

Kabuto, Persian. Paras, Horsea, Raticate, Magnemite,
    Kadabra, Weepinbell, Ditto, Cloyster, Caterpie,
    Sandshrew, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Golem, Pikachu.

At least 150, or more to see! To be a Pokémon master is my...destiny! Alright, how'd ya' do? Loosten those lips, shake out that tounge! Give it a rest, today's song is sung! We'll be back tomorrow!

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all. Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon!

PokéRap Sandslash

Pokémon! Get those lips loose, it's time to PokéRap! Come on, sing it with me! That's the game! There's a hundred and fifty Pokémon. How many can you name?
    Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all! (yeah!) Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all! (ow!)

Sandslash, Hitmonlee, Psyduck, Arcanine, Evee, Exeggutor, Kabutops, Zapdos, Dratini, Growlithe, Mr. Mime,
    Cubone, Graveler, Voltorb, Gloom.

We're almost home! Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all! (heeey!) Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all! Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon! (Ow!)

Charmeleon, Wartortle, Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Aerodactyl, Omanite, Slowpoke, Pidgeot, Arbok.

That's all folks! Can you name all the Pokémon? Just put today's song together with the other days of the week. That's why you can't miss a show.

Ya' gotta catch 'em all! Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all Ooooh, gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon. Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all Ooooh, gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon. Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon!
    Last edited by kaki tori kaizoku; Nov 01, 2008 at 02:40 PM.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ahhhh... that brings back memories. I forgot there were that many *giggle*
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Newbie Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Pokemon

honestly i kind of disagree, if you look closely to the series, and the games. people don't really know a whole lot about Pokemon. ash was in a region of japan, then he traveled to different regions. this is when they discover "new" Pokemon. I honestly think that they had this planned out.

plus they aren't really new Pokemon, they were always there, but they haven't been discovered yet. just like our world, we havnt discovered every species on the planet, same with the Pokemon series
    touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable, raw raw fight the powah

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast