Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pokemon

I kind of like it. I agree with the dead horse thing, but I have to admit, I find the games very entertaining. I also liked most of the movies. Mew is so cute...

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I was into it for a while but that quickly fizzled out. The games are fun how ever. I don't hate it, just lost interest. Still, my favorit little poke's are Haunter and Guradose... Haunter because they love to scare the crap out of people and Guradose because they are almost always pissed off and want to destroy everything. These two tend to break away more from the rest of the cute, cuddly, and friendly Pok'e persona, which is why I still like them.
    Last edited by Scourge; Oct 11, 2008 at 09:46 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Well way back when i was like 7(i am 21 now) and i remember when i just didn't live unless i watched pokemon tho i was more into the card game then the show and i like pokemon the first movie i was glued to it. as it grew so did i and over time the newer stuff just didn't entertain me and the newer types of cards all seemed to suck hardcore and i for one moved on to the world of better anime like naruto and bleach and grew into trip clothing(i love hot topic) so as of now i only play its games because it keeps me busy.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i have watched it when i was 9-10 years old and i really enjoyed watching it XD sometimes i think that this anime is the first anime i see lol ... i like the idea of the anime and the idea of the Pokemons , but know i don't like it that much >.< hahha ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie ccamo is off to a good start
    Thanks
    I love pokemon they are so cute! I know i sound all girly-girl, but i am a girl so it works.

so does any one here like pokemon? I really do. I might be getting diamond and pearl for christmas so I'm happy!
    Last edited by Sazuka; Oct 23, 2008 at 08:05 AM. Reason: No double posting.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pokemon!!!!

pokemon is alright but its not my fav show i mean after misty left it wasnt the same for me y.y and its like the movies are really good but they basically go through the same crap over and over agian. it doesnt change through any of the seasons except for the types of pokemon they encounter
    but its an ok show, i dont really watch it anymore unless i catch it when it comes on
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Newbie ccamo is off to a good start
    Thanks

I no what u mean but i still like it. I just think that it's still pretty great. I like the games though a lot.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i like the card games. and show is still pretty good its just that its kinda redundant a little bit. they always fight the same people and basically have the same problems except they have different people in it from time to time. but really i want to see the characters grow up or go through some kindof change something different
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast