Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon

Newbie ccamo is off to a good start
    Thanks
    I really like pokemon. i no i'm 15 but it is really cool. I mean it was like one of the first i had watched so i really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    yea i like the card games. and show is still pretty good its just that its kinda redundant a little bit. they always fight the same people and basically have the same problems except they have different people in it from time to time. but really i want to see the characters grow up or go through some kindof change something different
    what i don't get is how people on the show act like there 10 years old. The characters are like 15-16 years old. I just wish they might have different hair stlyes or something.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 23, 2008 at 09:35 AM.

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Re: Pokemon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccamo View Post
    what i don't get is how people on the show act like there 10 years old. The characters are like 15-16 years old. I just wish they might have different hair stlyes or something.
    yeah i really don't understand that either, but my guess is that's how they first envisioned it, than kept it that way for the young minds.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks
    EXACTLY!!! XD thats what im saying lol the show doesnt have to change completely but they really need to add and delete some things, characters need to grow up and act their age, i get soo tired of asking my self this question when i look at show "will ash ever catch em all?"....my answer turned out to be know i mean seriously how long has the show been going on? OBVIOUSLY that was an overexaggerated statement....i know its a good show but it CANT last forever if they're going to show the same stuff over and over and OVER again

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicKagomeTahoshi View Post
    yeah i really don't understand that either, but my guess is that's how they first envisioned it, than kept it that way for the young minds.
    even if they do keep it for the young minds young minds grow up eventually they cant be at a stand still forever
    Last edited by Sazuka; Oct 23, 2008 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Double posts.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Well I like pokemon very much..
    But just as the others say..
    The characters acting like little children..
    Sometimes I have slapped my forehead..
    Because of their behaviour..
    Really and well..
    The rest is cool...

^_^
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mangalovertje View Post
    Well I like pokemon very much..
    But just as the others say..
    The characters acting like little children..
    Sometimes I have slapped my forehead..
    Because of their behaviour..
    Really and well..
    The rest is cool...

^_^
    ^-^ thank you for that i mean its a great show i grew up watching it but that was when i was 7 im 16 yrs old now. and i watch sometimes and nothing has changed lol kinda sad y.y
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    ^-^ thank you for that i mean its a great show i grew up watching it but that was when i was 7 im 16 yrs old now. and i watch sometimes and nothing has changed lol kinda sad y.y
    I really know what you mean...
    Sometimes of boredom I watch it..
    And I'm 18 years old now...
    But when I watch it..
    Sometimes I think did I watched this..
    And did I liked it..
    But then again..
    It is still funny to watch it..

^_^
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Newbie ccamo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mangalovertje View Post
    I really know what you mean...
    Sometimes of boredom I watch it..
    And I'm 18 years old now...
    But when I watch it..
    Sometimes I think did I watched this..
    And did I liked it..
    But then again..
    It is still funny to watch it..

^_^
    I know what you mean! I just wish they would go through some changes. I drives me nuts! On the GBA games and DS games every other character acts like your the young one!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ccamo For This Useful Post:

mangalovertje (Oct 28, 2008)

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pokemon

T.T It's business and entertainment. Oh, it's how they live- you know, earning money by serving others(giving entertainment, the joy and making ppl's life interesting) -,- It's just normal to make that anime famous. I like that anime myself lol Look at the bright side. At least this anime is still famous(I'm happy and proud for the creator) and the fans increasing around the world are making the anime world more interesting. The more the merrier! Young kids develop good imaginations and they benefit a lot- becoming creative, etc... It's good! I draw lots of those cute anime characters/creatures lol And it's really fun since I was like little until now. My lil sis draws lots of 'em as well. Got that book stickers and etc(-.-we're fans, what do you expect?)... GO Pokemon! lol
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast