+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon!!!

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Pokémon!!!

Music from Pokémon, the movies, the TV show, or the video games, so if you feel like talking Pokémon, whatever it is about, you can come here and chat about it with the fellow Pokémon fans of the Anime Online Community!

To kick off this thread, what is your favourite Pokémon movie, and why?

My favourite Pokémon movie is Lucario and the mystery of Mew. Saw it just last month (got it for Christmas), and overall, I enjoyed it very much. ^_^

Some parts of it were a bit too sucky for me (particularly any scenes in that room in the castle where Mew appears and those two Weaviles, and at the tree where Mew tries to play with toys with Pikachu, and cheer it up. >.>), but aside from that, very good, my favourite scene would have to be the message Sir Aaron left for Lucario before he died.

I found the scene where Max (is it one x or two x's in his name? Not sure...) gives Lucario a piece of his Chocolate bar for him to try. Lol
    Last edited by aceman67; Feb 08, 2009 at 05:30 PM.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Pokémon!!!

To start off the pokemon movie i liked that i saw was mewtwo strikes back, (the first pokemon movie) it wasn't because the movie was good there was another reason why, i liked it, this reason is becauase while my brother and i were watching it there was a huge pokemon fan their that had a cracking up, he was laughing at dam there everything that happened in the show, until it came to the part where all the pokemon were fighting there clones than he started crying it was hilarious.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

No, this section is about talking about TV, Movies, Music. Pokemon belongs in the Anime section

Moving.

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would also have to say the first pokemon movie... it was during the time when i owned pokemon red/blue/yellow and in red and blue the pokemon looked weird it was nice seeing mew and mewtwo duke it out.. and i loved the clone battles at the end...
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingAnime View Post
    To start off the pokemon movie i liked that i saw was mewtwo strikes back, (the first pokemon movie) it wasn't because the movie was good there was another reason why, i liked it, this reason is becauase while my brother and i were watching it there was a huge pokemon fan their that had a cracking up, he was laughing at dam there everything that happened in the show, until it came to the part where all the pokemon were fighting there clones than he started crying it was hilarious.
    Well, sounds like you guys had fun. XD I saw the first movie too, Mewtwo is cool, can't root for the villain though, so that fact about the movie kind of bites, but he really isn't the hero type. :P

Btw, there are Pokémon video games too Aceman. :O It seems like Pokémon video game chat is strictly forbidden. O_o

Anyways, moving back on to the "topic". <.< Lucario is more the hero type than Mewtwo, though he seems a bit cold hearted at first in Lucario and the mystery of Mew, he just had so many questions in his head, he just stayed angry thinking Sir Aaron had betrayed him, when he actually trapped him in the staff for protection while he sacrificed himself to save the day at the tree of life's beginning (I believe that is what it is called, if I'm not mistaken)...

Aaron couldn't have done much more the opposite of what Lucario thought he had done, for quite a while, until the truth was uncovered before his, and everyone else's eyes.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Newbie Sukinamini is off to a good start Sukinamini's Avatar
    Thanks

I..I realy like the first movie with mew and fought with mewtwo it was realy sad when ash turned to stone and everybody started crying
    If love is happiness
    and happiness is eternal
    why is their so much hate?

Newbie Saiyan lover is off to a good start Saiyan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved Pokemon the First Movie 'cause I went to see it at the movies.
    I loved the soundtrack of the movie so much I brought it.
    My fav scene was when Mew and Mewtwo where having a battle.
    It's just me with Vegitto.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I liked the first movie, as well as I liked the first season of Pokémon, though to be honest, I haven't completely seen it yet ...
    Again, as there were more and more films to be released, I lost track of them. Except that different Pokémon appear, there wasn't much which caught my attention. I'd watch some films if I get the chance to do so, but it is not like I'm really interested to watch them ...
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast