+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon!!!

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pokémon!!!

Yeah, that was one cool battle. ^.^ Things got quite chaotic at times, with all those clones battling, things got a little crazy in that movie.

I also really enjoyed that Pokémon 2000: The Power of One movie (I believe that is what it is called), though it isn't the best, I definitely like it, Lugia is one of my favourite Pokémon, after all.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Newbie Saiyan lover is off to a good start Saiyan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    Yeah, that was one cool battle. ^.^ Things got quite chaotic at times, with all those clones battling, things got a little crazy in that movie.

I also really enjoyed that Pokémon 2000: The Power of One movie (I believe that is what it is called), though it isn't the best, I definitely like it, Lugia is one of my favourite Pokémon, after all.
    The clone battle were crazy and 'cause pikacku wouldn't fight his clone.
    Yeah Pokemon 2000: The Power of One movie was good movie and I loved when Lugia rose from the sea.
    It's just me with Vegitto.

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, when Melody played his song then he came rushing back up.

One of the Pokémon movies I've never seen yet is Pokémon Heroes. Is that a good one? I really like Latias and Latios, which is my main reason for wanting to see it sometime.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

blue wolf... wow i never new u were a big pokemon fan.

i think my fav. movie would be ummm... i don't remember the title.... the one with that underwater legendary pokemon.... its kinda cute... with the underwater temple... i think...

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally loved Mew Vs Mewtwo on the basis that it was the first true event in pokemon that wasn't all goody-twoshoes. There was actual life and death situation, unless of course you count the episode that was banned form airing on American soil when Satoshi (Ash) had a gun pointed at him several times and was actually shot at.

Another favorite would be "Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Giratina and the Sky Pokemon" The art and animation were utterly flawless in that movie, with the appearnce of yet another event pokemon in Shaymin. I loved how the story went back and forth between dimenions and it didn't rely totally on Satoshi to save the day.

As for the TV series, i LOVEd the last few episodes of Diamond and Pearl, where Team Galactic cause trouble yet again and turn the whole iron island into their base of operations resulting in Lucario beating the crap out of everyone for a (really) little while. then the next episode with the Deoxys egg and then last week's episode with Manaphy... Pure bliss.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Pokemon movie i loved was the one with Darkrai in it, i forgot the name of the movie though. Who has the DS Pokemon game Pokemon: Shadows of Almia?
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Thanks

I don't...I don't like the idea of not being able to keep Pokémon that you capture, that is a major turn off for me with the Pokémon Ranger games. :/

Those Pokémon Diamond episodes sound great.

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

yeah, i know you can't keep the pokemon unless they are friend pokemon, that is the downside of the game. Yeah, the pokmone Diamond and Pearl episodes are awesome.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast