+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon!!!

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pokémon!!!

One of the Pokémon movies I've never seen yet is Pokémon Heroes. Is that a good one? I really like Latias and Latios, which is my main reason for wanting to see it sometime.
    I`ve watch Pokemon Heroes and it is on of hell movie...........well it is the 5th movie that was made i think..............Pokemon Heroes is about the story of Latias and Latios...
    It is a sad movie cuz Latios died in the movie.if you are a fan of Latias and Latios grab a copy now of the movie...

I`ve like to watch the 11th movie of Pokemon where is Darkrai,Palkia and Dialga were enemins and Ash was stucked in the fight....i`ve seen the trailer..it was set on a little town...
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

NO!!!!!!! You told me something about the movie!!!! i was going to get it!!!!
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Hypercat are u mad at some1??????............................
    I`ve watch the 9 pokemon movies......my fave movie is........

click to show spoiler
    Last edited by receiverofhell; Feb 26, 2009 at 02:26 AM. Reason: I've added spoiler tags to your post.
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hypercat2000 View Post
    i do, pokemon should go for another year, they are so popular now.

i dont know the series is kinda getting old and redundant lol
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

I rally like the Pokemon movie with the unknowns. It is a really good movie. I also liked the mini film about Pikachu and the 2 picu's. It was relly funny and cute! I am 16 and still watch it and play the games as well.
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I am 15, watching and playing pokemon, and forgives receiverofhell.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hypercat2000 For This Useful Post:

receiverofhell (Mar 05, 2009)

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite movie was the second one(I think). I think it was called Pokemon 2000. The one with the talking Slowking, Lugia, and the other three legendary birds. I love the song on the flute- Lugia's Song

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: Pokémon!!!

I think that Pokemon will saty forever! I love the anime, the manga, the games, the gear, anything pokemon. I know I'm 16 but it's great stuff!

I had to use the Action Replay to get the Azure Flute, Oak's Letter, and Member's Card but it was worth it! I live in Indiana and it's hard to fly to New York or some big city to go to an event, so I use my AR. BTW, I think that it is funny that Nintendo doesn't sponser or endorse the AR but they created it.
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast