Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: pokemon ending forever???

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

pokemon ending forever???

i have been talking to some anime *geek ( totally addicted to it) i said that i love Pokemon, because it has cool creatures and they said that, they heard a rumor that the people (who made Pokemon) are going to stop making Pokemon very soon. is it true? is one of the best anime going to end? or its just a stuiped rumor that idiots made up?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: pokemon ending forever???

Grumble Grumble Grumble

It's just a stupid rumor that some idiot made up... Here is the TV Tokyo (Japanese) website for the new season that started in September...

Pokemon: Diamond & Perl
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i love the website, and i really want to check it out its just that i don't understand Japanese

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    i have been talking to some anime *geek ( totally addicted to it) i said that i love Pokemon, because it has cool creatures and they said that, they heard a rumor that the people (who made Pokemon) are going to stop making Pokemon very soon. is it true? is one of the best anime going to end? or its just a stuiped rumor that idiots made up?
    Talking to an anime geek? Whatever. As you and Len mentioned... It is just a rumor.

Too bad though. Pokemon as one of the best anime ever? You have to kidding me. That has to be some sort of a pathetic joke. I couldn't really careless if it went away, good riddance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Talking to an anime geek? Whatever. As you and Len mentioned... It is just a rumor.

Too bad though. Pokemon as one of the best anime ever? You have to kidding me. That has to be some sort of a pathetic joke. I couldn't really careless if it went away, good riddance.

allot of people do watch pokemon and it is very old, it is older than other anime i know except for final fantasy of course so ya that why i said it is the best anime ever.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

'Best' is a relative term.... 'Pokemon' IS a CHILDREN'S ANIME SERIES, and shouldn't be compared against the family hour prime time series, such as 'Bleach', 'Naruto' and 'One Piece'... though without any doubt, 'Pokemon' is the most successful video game (on the original Game Boy) to anime conversion, with nothing else even remotely close...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

poke'mon isn't a children's show. at least i don't think so.

poke'mon is still one of the coolest shows out there. i think that if it went off the air then the there would be riots and lawsuits. i know i would be the guy with the shotgun outside the producer's home.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh gosh,

I had no idea that anyone liked Pokemon anymore. I think that's one of the worst animes out there, complete trash. The characters are dull, the concept is cruel (It wouldn't be humane if we captured to dogs and made them fight would it?), and I am of the opinion that it's just overall dumb.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast