Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: pokemon ending forever???

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: pokemon ending forever???

Pokemon will never end ever its still very popular among the young crowds, im glad to say that i have grown out of it even tho i watch the new eps now and then when im bored

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i wonder if pokemon still exist when i am old?....i hope final fantasy still exist so does pokemon

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

pokemon has never died down in my heart and here in america on cartoon network there will be new episodes running monday through friday at 8 pm est. I love the games I love the show it just brings the kid out in me especially because I've been watching it since it first came out over here it wasnt very announced really you could catch it if you woke up really early back then but right away I was addicted so yeah I'm going to watch pokemon until the final episode and I will continue to play the games until my gameboy and my consoles burn out!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Pokemon the best series ever? I'm sorry, not by a long shot, Pokemon, as much as it is in Japan as it is over here in North America, is a marketing Ploy to sell video games, cards and toys to Kids. A very well executed ploy I might add.

The series recycles its plot every season, and the only new elements that get added is more and more Pokemon, allowing for the sale of more merchandise.

As for it ending, I'm sure if the rumor were true, some kids will cry, but I personally won't shed a tear.

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey I am one of those old school pokemon fans that last time I played there were only like 255... I have been asking this for a while but nobody seems to know... How many pokemon are there now in the series??
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thanks Len for clearing me up on that ^_^

I think a lot of people forget that Pokemon was a Game Boy title before it was a show. The GB game I thought was pretty good actually, and the show just killed it all for me.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

there are now 493 Pokémon all total I cant wait to play the new Diamond & Pearl games it has much better graphics then the old ones not too mention day and night has been re-added to the gameplay which mean when I'm up late at night with nothing to do I'll catch some rare night time pokemon ^^

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I never liked the show. Not even as a kid but the games were fun as hell. I admit I own every one for Gameboy and can't wait for the new ones.

I know Pokemon doesn't plan on going off the air anytime soon. It has too much to go. The main character is supposed to be a Pokemon master. Until he reaches that goal then the show won't end.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast