Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: pokemon ending forever???

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: pokemon ending forever???

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    I know Pokemon doesn't plan on going off the air anytime soon. It has too much to go. The main character is supposed to be a Pokemon master. Until he reaches that goal then the show won't end.
    How can someone be a Pokemon master when they give away all their Pokemon? Ash changes his Pokemon like he changes his underwear. Everytime I happen to catch the series on TV, I find that he has new colorful, happy-go-lucky Pokemon.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehe that's true. Thats how they keep show going. Nobody wants to se the same animals and attacks over and over.

From what I've seen in the games you can tell that he has covered a land mass no bigger that Asia. So he still has the rest of the world to travel and search for new pokemon.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been a pokemon lover since they dubbed in spanish. I got the chance to play the Crystal pokemon game for the gameboy when i was about 14 years old. I am waiting for the Pearl & Diamond game to be launched here in America untill then i am going to start watching the new season of pokemon in its originial version that is.

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

to be honist with every one i love pokemon but they came out with so new many new ones so fast that i had no time to learn all of them so i got sick of the new episodes and the games, if they would have waited two years or so like they did from the first set the the second that would have been great. and i would still be in love with them even at my age

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that pokemon is getting kind if old!

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

Huh? Misty and Brock left? Wow they sure have changed things since I last took a look at things. I think that's a step in the right direction as I hated those two characters.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
    Huh? Misty and Brock left? Wow they sure have changed things since I last took a look at things. I think that's a step in the right direction as I hated those two characters.
    They left before the new series started in the country they are in now. that was a few years ago. I can't recall the exact time. They added new characters which are similar but its never the same. I think Brock came back though and the other makes guest appearances.

Newbie Tigermon may be famous one day Tigermon may be famous one day
    Thanks

I personally would hate to see the end of Pokemon, and did anyone catch Monday's new episode of Battle Frontier?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast